+Fourteen

PSA:
I'm am not a hoe or a cheater
everybody just been lying on me i swear ☹️.

Kentrell

"Awwww, my best friend took his first dick." Nick teased. "I am so proud."

Taymor kissed his teeth as he sat annoyed with us, while I entertained the conversation.

"I can't believe you cried though." Nick continued.

"It was only like two tears-

"and he screamed too." I butted in.

"Taymor? He screamed?!" Nick began to laugh in disbelief.

"No." Taymor huffed.

"Yes." I snitched.
"Then his ass swung on me."

Nick began cackling as I joined him while Taymor sat straight faced for the 3 minutes that it went on until we had calmed down.

"I'm just trynna figure out what's funny?" He asked with crossed arms only making me and Nick laugh him out harder.

That's my baby and all but that shit was hilarious. Like I really did not expect him to act like that, I thought he would've took it like a "gAnGStA".

His vulnerability showing for once wasn't a bad thing at all though.

"What else did he do?" Nick giggled, still trying to get all the details.

"Look." I said, showing him the palm of my hand where Taymor had bit me. It was starting to scar over but those traces were deeper than I thought.

Taymor must've really been in pain.

Nick gasped, taking my hand and looking at it closer.

"Bite marks?" He questioned.
"Really Taymor? You bit him?"

"I can't believe you right now." Nick said with wide eyes. "You were worse than me."

"Here I am thinking that me scratching up your back was a lot but you really out here hitting and biting on Kentrell." He shook his head.

"Wow bestfriend, I guess you really can't take dick after all."

I found myself snickering as Nick began to laugh again at an angry looking Taymor.

"Shut the fuck up Nick!" Taymor snapped.
"You too!" He said turning to me.
"Just shut the fuck up."

"Don't be mad at us cause you not as tough as you thought."

"That shit actually hurt, so why the fuck is that so funny?" Taymor asked with a nasty attitude lingering in his voice.

"What happened to "ItS DIffEReNt fOr eVeRYbODy"? If that's the case why are you trynna sit right here and clown me?"

"Why are you in your feelings?" Nick asked, his laughter dropping down to serious tone similar to Taymor.

"What's funny is your ass wanna act hard all the time but got bitched out over some Dick." He spat, making Taymor's jaw clench up.

"Y'all it's not that serio-

Taymor argued back, interrupting my attempt to mediate the situation.

"Just cause you a pro at getting your back blown out don't mean you gotta sit up here and talk shit about me."

"Hoe ass." He mumbled.

"Taymor!" I called.

"Who the fuck is a hoe!?" Nick raised his eyebrow and his voice.