+Thirteen

🌚

2,700+ words My longest chapter ever 😭

2,700+ words
My longest chapter ever 😭

Taymor

"I felt it Nick." I admitted.
"I think its actually bigger than mine."

"WHEW, RIP sis." Nick laughed making me groan.

Looking at the time and seeing it was getting closer to when Kentrell said he'd be here, I was getting even more anxious by the second.

"Okay, forreal Taymor listen to me." Nick said as I held the phone to my ear.

"Start off with missionary."

"Take deep breaths and relax."

"And whatever you do, DO NOT TENSE UP. It hurts way worse." He explained.

"But It'll feel good right?" I asked.
"Like after it's all in?"

I mean I've had a finger but compare that to a thick 9 and 1/2 inch dick and I think you would be scared too.

"I can't promise you that it will." Nick admitted."Unfortunately I never got the chance to fuck Kentrell but I would think that-

"I mean it's different for everybody." He said interrupting his own thought.

"personally I love the feeling of some big dick buuuuut we got two whole different situations going on, you know?"

"Wh-
"Shit." I cringed at the sound of the door bell ringing twice as I considered not even answering it.

I mean I ain't scared but...
Nah fuck that, I gotta get this shit over with.

"He's here." I whispered as I stood just a few feet away from the door now.

"Oh I almost forgot..." Nick said sounding like he was chomping on carrots or some shit.

"Don't let him nut in you."

"I'm not like yo-you know what, I ain't even trynna take that risk. You right." I agreed.

"Remember-relax, don't tense up." He reminded me. "and call me later, love you."

"love you too." I groaned as Kentrell rung the bell again after Nick hung up.

I walked over to the door and began forcing myself to have enough confidence to get through this somehow as I opened it slowly. I immediately looked up at Kentrell who was putting his phone away as he looked down at me with a smile.

I tried to keep my face from having the smile that it wanted to return, but unfortunately I had lost, now cheesing from ear to ear in his presence.

"I missed you." He said pulling me into a hug as he walked inside with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I-I m-missed you too."