+Twenty

Taymor

"Why are you crying?"

"Why are you crying?" I sniffed, taking my hoodie sleeve against my face.

"Because Finding Nemo is actually a very sad movie." Nick explained, sniffling.
"Now tell me your reason."

It was a brief pause as I tried to get myself together to explain but instead I ended up letting out a cry as my hands went up to my face, holding it.

"Oh my god." Nick said, pulling me into the house from out the doorway we were standing in.

His arms wrapped around me snuggly as I found myself now crying into his shirt, hugging him back.

It took a while for my crying to die down from the "loud sobs" back into the "quiet but occasional sniffling" kind of cry.

At this point, I had dampened up Nick's shirt from using it to wipe my face consistently but he didn't seem to mind.

He stayed silent, slowly swaying us back and forth until the point where I had stopped crying completely.

I had ran out of tears to cry and now the anger was building faster than I could process at this point.

Finally pulling away from Nick, my chest heaved up and down as it became much harder to breathe with all the tenseness in my body.

He looked at me confused but I couldnt even explain this myself.

All of a sudden the whole situation shifted from making me sad to just straight up frustrating me because I didn't understand it.

Like what the fuck is really going on?

Kentrell had shown a side that I have never seen before and it's not like i did anything to intentionally provoke him or make him upset.

He just blew up on me.
At least that's how it seemed.

Even though he wasn't actually yelling at me or anything, his words hurt and he even put his hands on me.

"Taymor?"

I zoned back in and looked over at Nick who was waving his hand in my face.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me what's going on."
"What happened?" He asked, looking genuinely concerned.

The words stayed at the back of my throat, not ready to come out yet cause I didn't even want to believe them.

I felt the anger shifting quickly back into sadness as my eyes blurred up behind tears again and I sniffed.

"Nick." I started.
"K-Kentrell h-he..." I couldn't get it out before I had to stop to keep myself from having a break down.

My lip had poked out, out of my own control as Nick stared to tear up himself.

"Seeing you cry makes me so upset Taymor." He sniffed and began fanning his eyes as I wiped my own.

We both took a little second to get it together until I finally cleared my throat, now ready to speak up.

"He doesn't want me anymore." I admitted, breaking my own heart with those words that he didn't even have to say for me to understand.

"He broke up with you?" Nick asked, in disbelief.

I nodded shamefully.
"I don't even know where it came from."

"At first, we were about to....you know...?" I said, starting to explain.