+Seven

Kentrell

"Fuck right there..."

I dug deep hitting the exact spot he told me too as he moaned deeply, closing his eyes.

"That shit feel good huh?" I smirked watching him melt in my hands.

"Mhmm." Taymor hummed in response.
"Do it harder."

I did as he wished which caused another involuntary moan to leave his lips at the feeling.

"Shit Kentrell." He let out a shaky breath.
"What are you doing to me?"

I took my hands off for a second, coating them in more baby oil as I went at it again.

Pushing my thumbs down on his shoulder blades, I focused on them intently as they started to loosen up from their previous tensed up state.

"You know, I didn't think you would actually let me do this." I admit. "I was kind of playing when I offered."

"I'll never turn down a massage." Taymor said, eyes still closed.

"Nick use to give me them all the time but compared to his small, little girly ass hands on my skin, yours feels so much better." He confessed.

"Don't tell him I said that."

I chuckled and shook my head.
"I won't, trust me. This will stay between us as well as the other things we do." I said trailing my hand slowly down his back.

He cleared his throat and sat right up, becoming shy to my touch, once again.

Realizing that the moment was kind of intimate, I smirked to myself watching his flustered demeanor.

Once again, he played with the necklace around his neck, moving the small piece on it back and forth as he looked anywhere else but at me. If he was Nick's complexion, I'm sure that I'd be able to see the nervousness in his face without a second glance

His basketball shorts currently being the only thing he had on, it was hard not to stare at his little cute ass every few seconds, which only led to his eyes trailing over to mine after a while, and holding a brief contact before he looked away. Making him all bothered and nervous was something I had been enjoying lately. He'll try to act all tough on me sometimes but yet it takes only 1 compliment or 1 time biting my lip to send him back into that side he tries oh-so-well to deny.

"D-Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"What's going on?" I asked Taymor who was paying attention way more than I had been.

He looked at me a little annoyed considering this had been the 4th time in the 1st 20 minutes of the movie that I asked him to catch me up.

"I'm sorry, I have a short attention span when it comes to movies." I admit.

"Basically, he's depressed because he doesn't want to be the bad character in the video game anymore because everyone really treats him like a bad guy when it's just his programming." Tay explained as if he's seen the movie 15 times before.

"So the video game is...alive?" I questioned confused.

"The characters on the inside of it are-duh, keep up." Taymor kissed his teeth.

I scoffed wondering how we even came to be watching this kiddie ass movie anyway.

Fake paying attention for another 5 minutes into it, Taymor leaned over resting his head on my shoulder as he let out a yawn.

I froze up, questioning everything about what he had just done.

He's...warming up to me?
Being...affectionate?

Or is he just tired?

"You alright?" I asked as he stared blankly at the TV still paying it all of his attention.

"Y-Yeah." He briefly looked over at me.
"Do you want me to-

"Nah, keep it there." I said a little more eagerly then I thought it would come out.

He looked me in my eyes for a while and then licked his lips to hide the smile that was forming at them.

"This is so weird." He mumbled, shaking his head.

"What's weird about it?" I questioned as if I was blind to the huge elephant in the room-at least to him it was.

"I feel..."He sighed leaving the thought unfinished. "I don't have a word for it."

"Good or bad?" I questioned as his head shifted a little on my shoulder.

"Good," He admitted.
"But in a way that just might be bad."