+Twentyone

PSA: This might not make perfect sense but you'll get the point 💗

Taymor

"Baby calm down."

" I-I ca-can't fuc-k-king br-bre-ath-the."
I stammered feeling hot tears, run down the sides of my face as my chest seem to heave up at down at a pace I couldn't regulate.

I'm going to die.
I really think that I am going to die.

Kentrell intertwined our fingers, making me squeeze them as tightly as I could at the feeling of him ripping me in half.

It was hard and stiff like a metal rod which was nothing compared to my first time-
it was actually worse.

I have a higher pain tolerance than it seems but I really cannot believe that I did this before.

"You're hurt-t-ing me sooo b-b-ad." I sniffed, my mouth falling open as the intense pressure only grew stronger with the deeper inside me he got.

"Ooooowwwweeee."
"K-Kentreell you're hurting me." I repeated with nothing else coming to mind but what I had already said.

"Kentrell pleaseeeee."

"I'm sorry Taymor."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm so sorry."

He repeated the phrase with each time he pushed more dick into me that I already couldn't even take.

Not even knowing how much more longer it was before the worst part was over, I closed my eyes tightly, wincing every time he moved.

It was no way that this much pain could ever be tolerated inside my body. I had to be bleeding by now and I still had so much more dick to go, until Kentrell was all the way inside.

Throwing my head back as I stopped looking at him push inside me, I bit down on my lip hard enough to self inflict the pain somewhere else so it wouldn't hurt as much.

It only seemed to help a little bit until the very next second when I found myself screaming out at the feeling of Kentrell forcing the rest inside of me and falling on top of my body with a grunt.

"TAKE IT OUT!"
"T-TAKE IT-

Kentrell seemed to find the only way to shut me up by smacking his lips on mine roughly.
He took hold of them and with each thrust he made the screams and moans from my mouth were sent to his.

I took my hands which were now the only thing I had left use, and dug them deep into his back.

The kiss was long and unbothered even though I could feel myself scratching off his skin. He didn't even make the slightest indication that I was hurting him.

I couldn't stop myself once I got a taste of it.
I was scratching so hard, matching the energy that he was putting into destroying my lower half.

Only when I realized that the pain had turned into pleasure, he pulled away, releasing my lips as he looked down at me.

"I love you so much."

"Stop crying okay?"
Kentrell wiped my face once again of the tear streams that had formed since the last time he did it.

"I just had to see if I really meant something to you."

"Of course you did!" I sniffed with my anger equally present right now.
"W-Why would you even do that to me?"

"Why?" I asked, not able to stop the tears that had been falling out every second at this point.

"Cause." He sighed.
"I love you, okay?"

"Huh?"

"After you left...I kind of just...thought about you the whole time."

"I though I needed space from you but...I don't know." He explained.

"I thought I might feel better if I had nobody, but that was stupid of me."

"All I really needed was time to think and I should've just told you that before making big dumb decisions like what I said and did." He continued.

"Yeah I know you care but...you really don't understand. I know now that its not your fault though cause you were just trying your best."

"How could I even fix what I said? It was out of spite for my own personal issue that I had and you had nothing to do with it."

"I just wanted to see if you were really that serious about me or if you were willing to accept that as the end of our relationship."

"I didn't expect you to cry Taymor."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" I screamed, fighting back tears with anger.

"I dIdNt EXpeCt tHis TaYmoR"
"I DiDnT eXpeCt THat tAyMOr" I mocked.

"STOP EXPECTING THINGS FROM ME!" I cried.

"IM FUCKING CHANGING AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Kentrell just looked at me in a way that I couldn't even take right now.

I shook my head, with my eyes drifting off to the side as I wiped more tears that had fallen.

"I fucking hate it." I sniffed.
"I'm not even myself anymore."

"And what makes you think that?" Kentrell said, gripping my chin softly and making me face him again.

"Look at me." I shrugged.

Being sarcastic, his eyes scanned my whole body and he bit his lip.

"Nah." He smirked.
"You still cute as fuck, just like the first day I saw your ass."

"You know what I mean." I laughed a little as I wiped my nose.

"I was never like this before."

"I think you just kept it bottle up Taymor." He explained. "I'm not changing you."

"Just introducing you to a part of yourself, you never let show."

"and I love it."