+Twelve

(I hate this idk why 😭
If it flops I'll do it over)

& KENTRELL DOES NOT HAVE HERPES IN THIS BOOK LMAOOO I WOULD NEVER MAKE HIM GIVE THAT TO TAYMOR.

Taymor

I practically died of embarrassment watching Kentrell introduce himself to my moms, as my boyfriend.

They both looked a little confused yet interested as they eyed him up and down, taking note of everything from his sagging pants to the tattoos on his arms.

I already knew that they never took me as a bottom or considered Kentrell to be my type since they always pushed me on the more feminine boys but nonetheless, they were supportive.

I mean they're gay too, it's not like they could've been homophobic about it.

"So how long have y'all been together?" My mama asked as she sat on ma's lap and looked between the both of us with a smile.

"Some days now." I shrugged making her eyebrows raise.

"But," Kentrell started.
"We've been talking for a little while now." He said reassuring her as he placed his hands around my waist.

"Awwwwe" My Mama cooed.
"My baby has a little boyfriend." She said teasingly.

"Finally." Ma butted in.
"I was getting tired of you playing them depressing ass songs about being lonely."

I rolled my eyes as Kentrell snickered, making me regret this even more.

"Yeah we're going to go now." I announced.

"Wait, let me get a picture." Mama said now looking around for her phone.

"Mamaaaa." I groaned.
"C'mon."

"Boy shut up." She said finally finding it and swiping over to the camera.

I huffed and stood there awkwardly close to Kentrell as she did that old people thing where she acted like she couldn't find that big ass circle button in the middle of the screen to take the picture.

"Give me a second." She squinted as she began senselessly tapping at it.

I kissed my teeth after a while and held out my hand. "Mama let me show you again."

"I got it boy, Damn." She said smacking my hand away like her stubborn ass always did when I tried to help her.

"Hurry up then." I mumbled under my breath.

She finally brought the phone up to our faces, ready to take it as she tilted back a little.

"Say cheese."

"Really ma-

"Cheeseeee." Kentrell said smiling at the camera as I straight faced it.

"Little boy stop mugging for I hurt you." Mama warned causing me to force a smile on my face as the pictures continued.

"Give us a kiss!" Ma said now holding her phone up too as she joined in on the uncountable amount of camera clicks that went off.

Kentrell bent down and kissed the side of my face making me frown as I grew even more embarrassed in front of everybody.

"I can't wait to put these on Facebook." Mama said still taking her precious time with these pictures.

"Are y'all done yet?" I groaned.

"Just a few more baby."

"Man you tripping."
"It ain't never been no beef between us Tay, so why you acting funny?"