Imagine for Julia!

You nervously glanced around before finally working up enough courage to knock on the door to Niall’s hotel room. You kept a watchful eye until the door swung open and Niall grinned at you. He stepped aside, as if to invite you into his room, but you shook your head.

“I wanna go explore,” You said to him in a whispered tone. “This is the only chance we’ll get to see the city. Please, Niall.”

He stared at you for a minute before peeking out into the hallway to see that there was no one around. The hotel was completely silent, seeing as it was after midnight. You were surprised that Niall was still awake. You were sure he’d be knocked out from the concert he had earlier.

“If anyone finds us…” He said in a hesitant voice. You pouted and watched as he rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. “Fine,” He grumbled while shoving his feet into the closest pair of shoes he could find. You excitedly clapped your hands together and he slid his keys into his pocket, before shutting the door after him.

“I am definitely not supposed to be out this late at night,” He told you while he followed behind you as you led the way down the long hallway.

You took a turn, but then stopped when you came to the lobby. Niall finally caught up to you, confused as to why you’d stopped, until he realized what you were staring at. There were, surprisingly, quite a few people in the lobby and you knew that at least one of them was there to make sure that none of the boys tried to sneak out during the night. And there’s you and Niall, doing just that. You swallowed hard and looked up at Niall, whom was now standing beside you.

“Is this the only way out?” You whispered to him, and he chuckled.

“Yep,” He said, looking at you with a smirk on his face. You groaned, when suddenly Niall scooped you up in his arms. He took a deep breath, before his grip on you tightened. You squealed as Niall suddenly bolted through the lobby, all while holding you in his arms. You clung to him as tightly as you could and you heard him cackle while he raced past the security guards.

Once outside, Niall set you down on your feet and grabbed your hand. Together, you ran away from the hotel, glancing back only to make sure that no one was following you. After you ran a far enough distance, you abruptly stopped to catch your breath. You let out a breathy giggle while you watched Niall energetically bounce around on his feet.

“You’re lucky I love you so much. There’s no way I would have done this for anyone else,” He said, his eyes widening as soon as the words left his lips.

“Wait, what?” You asked, still breathing heavily. You looked up at him and he bit his lip, avoiding eye contact. “Niall, what did you just say?” It wasn’t that you hadn’t heard him, because you actually heard him quite clearly. You just wanted to hear him say it again.

His eyes finally met with yours, and he softly smiled. That was all you needed. You beamed uncontrollably, and a happy laugh slipped from your mouth. “You love me?! I can’t believe you just said that, I never thought you’d-” You interrupted yourself to throw your arms in the air. “Niall Horan said he loves me!” You shouted into the night, and Niall giggled from behind you.

You turned around and he opened his arms for you. You crashed into him, and he wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on top of your head. You stood like that for a long time, staring up at the stars, until Niall’s voice caught your attention.

“Well, would you be my girlfriend?” He asked, and you smiled into his chest.

“Of course.”

**As always, I hope this is what you wanted! :)**