Imagine for Nylla!

“I’m just a little nervous,” Niall admitted as he tugged a shirt over his head.

You stood at the mirror in the bathroom, working on the last of the little makeup you were wearing. He watched you with a nervous expression on his face. You looked at him through the reflection of the mirror and said, “Don’t be nervous, Nialler.”

He shrugged and leaned against the door frame, stuffing his hands in his pockets. “It’s just…” He trailed off.

“Just what?” You asked as you zipped up your bag, examining yourself one last time in the mirror before brushing past him to fetch a pair of shoes. He followed after you, stopping at the door of your bedroom while you slid into a pair of flats.

“I mean, what if they don’t like me, Nylla?” He said. You stopped what you were doing and straightened your posture, to see Niall looking at you with a flat expression. You shook your head, stepping up to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into you, pressing your lips to his. He gladly kissed you back until you pulled away and smiled at him.

“Niall, there is no way that they won’t like you,” You said. “My parents are going to love you…almost as much as I do.” You winked before unwrapping yourself from him and grabbing your keys. You stopped next to him, opening your hand for his. He laced his fingers with you and you led him to your car outside. He hurried around to open your door for you, even though you were driving. You giggled at him before sliding in and giving him a quick thank you.

You drove to your parents’ house, knowing the way to get there by heart. As you turned down the road that their house was located on, you glanced over to see how Niall was doing. He was slouched down in his seat, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. He was biting on the corner of his lip and you worried he might start bleeding if he didn’t stop doing that. You took his hand in yours and gave it a gentle squeeze. Your eyes met with his and you gave him a reassuring smile before driving into your parents’ driveway and parking your car.

You met Niall once you stepped outside and you held his hand once again, mostly to comfort him as you approached the door. You stepped forward and softly knocked on the door once, listening as you heard excited footsteps nearing the other side of the door. You smiled at Niall once more and with a single nod of your head, the door swung open and your mom stood behind it, her arms already wide open and expecting a hug. You leaned in and allowed her to hug you without letting go of Niall’s hand. You stepped back and cocked your head in Niall’s direction.

“This is him,” You said to her with a smile on your face.

Your mom invited you and Niall in, where he met the rest of the family and came to realize that they all loved him…almost as much as you did.

**I hope you enjoyed it!**