Secretly Related-Imagine

“I have a secret to tell you, and you have to promise me that you won’t tell anyone,” Your friend blurted in the middle of a game you two were playing.

“Um…okay?” You were kind of taken back. Her secret came out of no where.

“Promise!” She demanded.

“Okay, okay. I promise,” You said, linking pinkies with her.

“Okay,” She started, pausing to take a breath, “You know Niall, right? Niall Horan from One Direction?”

You squealed. “Of course I do!”

“Well, he’s my cousin,” She said, crossing her fingers.

You stared straight into her eyes, waiting for her to say she was joking. But, when she said nothing for a few seconds, you suspected that she might be telling the truth. “No way,” You whispered.

“Yes way. I decided I should tell you because…he’s coming home tomorrow,” She smiled.

“Oh my God, (Y/F/N)! Uh, can I…meet him?” You excitedly chirped.

“You have to be here by 7:00 tomorrow morning,” She nodded.

“I will be here!” You shouted, not able to control your excitement anymore.

“I thought so,” She chuckled, looking down at her watch. “I think it’s time we go our separate ways. I’ll see you tomorrow?” She raised an eyebrow. Why was she even asking you that?

“YES!” You jumped up, squealing.

You made your way home (which was in walking distance), hoping that tomorrow would come faster. You rushed inside, and told everyone that would bother to listen to you. Your sister was screaming with you. The whole night you screamed and smiled non-stop.

Brrrrrring. Brrrrrring. Brrrrrring.

The alarm sent you shooting up in bed. You glanced at the clock. 6:00. One hour to perfect yourself. You threw yourself out from under the covers, wondering how you managed to even fall asleep last night. You went straight into the bathroom, across the hall. You stared in the mirror, shaking your head at your bed hair. You jumped in the shower, finishing earlier than usual. You brushed through your hair, 100 times. The outfit you picked to wear was one of your favorites; skinny jeans with a smiley-face t-shirt. Simple, but you liked it.

You ran out the door, making it to your friend’s house at 6:54.

“I’m here!” You exclaimed, standing at her door. The door creaked open and your friend was standing there, with a finger pressed to her lips.

“Shh…the rest of the world is still asleep! Come in,” She welcomed you inside her familiar house. “He’ll be here to visit me in like twenty minutes.”