Trust

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" You screamed, feeling anger and fear rush through you.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't lie to me, (Y/N)! I know you cheated on me!" He hollered back, stepping closer to you.

You took a step back. "Niall, I never cheated on you."

He shook his head, as tears pricked at his eyes. He turned away before whispering, "I'm done."

And that was the last thing he said. He just gathered a few of his things and left, not bothering to even say goodbye. You fell to the floor, holding your head in your hands. Your body trembled as you sobbed. You never cheated on Niall, never. You loved him, and cheating on him would never even cross your mind. He must have been mistaken, or somebody lied to him. Because you knew for sure that you didn't cheat on him.

You cried and cried until you eventually fell asleep on the floor, obviously not hearing the door creak open.

When you woke, you were in your bed. You turned on your side, wondering how you got there, when you saw Niall laying next to you. You immediately bolted out of bed and backed away. Niall woke at your movements, and he looked at you with sorrowful eyes.

"(Y/N)," He started, rubbing his eyes and getting out of bed. "I'm sorry for not trusting you. I know you'd never cheat on me, I was just being stupid," He explained, nearing you.

You stood still and watched him as he attempted to hug you. You gulped and held onto him. "Niall, I'd never, in a million years, cheat on you," You said.

He stroked your hair, breathing in your familiar scent. "I know, love. And I'm sorry for not trusting you. It'll never happen again, I promise."

You smiled, still not letting go of him as he continued to soothe you.