Imagine for Khadijah!

You turned heavily in bed, slapping your face to your pillow after glancing at the alarm clock next to you. You had been awake for over an hour, and all you wanted was to just get some sleep.

You groaned as you realized that there were only a couple hours left in the early morning before you would have to get up for the day. You were careful in not waking Niall. He needed the sleep more than you did, and the last thing you wanted was for him to stay up all morning with you, just because you couldn’t sleep.

Without making any sudden movements, you attempted to sneak out of bed for a drink of water to help you sleep. You slid out from underneath the blanket and lightly pressed one foot on the floor, carefully dragging the rest of your body with you, you were able to stand without waking Niall. You were proud of yourself for making it this far and he hadn’t even stirred.

You took a careful step, and the second your foot hit the hardwood flooring, a creak echoed through the room. You mentally slapped yourself for forgetting about the creaky floors. Sighing lightly, you continued to take quick and quiet steps until you were out of the bedroom and in the hallway. Making your way to the kitchen, you hummed a tune and reached for a glass. You filled the glass with cold water and sipped from it immediately. You turned around, and stopped still in your tracks when you saw Niall standing there.

You swallowed a sip of water and set the glass down, looking at Niall. “Hey baby,” You whispered. “You’re supposed to be sleeping!”

He took a step closer to you and you noticed he was wearing the slippers you bought him. “So are you,” He said, sassily.

He was right, and you couldn’t deny that. “I’ve been trying to sleep for the past hour or so, and I just can’t. So I came down here to get some water. I’m really sorry if I woke you, Nialler.”

He shrugged. “It’s not a big deal. I turned and instantly felt the empty spot in the bed and then I started to panic. But, as I was coming down the stairs, I could see a light on and I could hear soft humming and I knew it was you.”

You laughed and reached for another glass. “Want some water?”

“Nah,” He grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him. “I just want to go back to bed and cuddle until we both fall back asleep.”

He led you up the stairs until you were both standing beside the bed. You let yourself fall onto the bouncy mattress, followed by Niall. While you found a comfortable spot, he scooted closer to you and took a slow breath. “Go back to sleep now, Khadijah,” Niall mumbled, shutting his eyes. “Oh, and one more thing…”

You looked at him and whispered, “What is it?”

“I love you,” He said cutely before brushing his nose against yours and pulling the blanket over you two.

**Short and sweet! :) I hope you enjoyed it!**