Hearing him talk about making an effort to talk to the girl he likes. I wonder who she is and I must admit. I am jealous.

"Hey! Tell me you guys had the talk!" Iris strikes her palm joining Alex and I in the living room.

*

*

*

*

"Then next I heard creepy Tom has a girlfriend!" Andy exclaim. "Can you believe it?."

"Creepy Tom?" I ask confused.

She gaped "You weren't even listening to me."

I twitch my lips. "Sorry."
I honestly wasn't listening to Andy. I zoned out the moments she started ranting. I had zero interest in her story. I am more concerned about myself at the moment. I have biology in the next ten minutes and I wasn't even done with my project. I had been procrastinating all week.

This would actually teach me to stay away from procrastination.

"Doesn't matter. So tell me where did you go on Sunday?"

"Sunday?" I ask trying to remember what I did.

"Don't pretend you don't remember." She snap her fingers. I only roll my eyes at her.
"Because I was at your house on Sunday. You weren't home."

"Yeah. I had to visit Iris." It's likely Andy doesn't know her since she wasn't there when Adrian and I met Iris.

"Isn't that Alex sister? The girl you met at Melissa's party?"

My eyes widen. "You know she's related to Alex? How come I didn't know until on Sunday?."

"You are not in this school." She reply as a matter of fact. "Besides I met her when she attended my party with Melissa."

I was gonna reply her saying I'm standing inside the school with her but I decide on saying nothing.

"Wait!" And then it hits her. "That means you were at Alex house. Oh my God." She squeal attracting everyone's attention. I quicken my pace as she couldn't stop squeaking.

"You. Were. With. Alex!" She hasten her pace until she catches up with me. "Do you plan on telling me all about it. What happened?" She tugs on my school bag bombarding me with questions.

"Actually." I stop to think "Nothing happened." I reply walking away.

"Oh my God." She screams like she practically scream and I cringe. "You don't expect me to believe that bullshit."

"Alright." I sigh " I will tell you. Just stop being a drama queen. You've got all eyes on us."

"As long as you give me every single detail.". She nudges me slightly sending me a wink. Creepy.

"Hey!" Someone shouts behind Andy and I. We turn around simultaneously

"Is that Brian?" I squint. 

"Hey Brian." Andy waves frantically at him.
We wait for him to catch up with us.

I never thought a day would come when I would be so relieved to see Brian. I mean he just saved me from not missing any details of my story alongside Andy squealing through out.