I feel my cheeks flush, something that happens anytime any of the seven boys tell me words of care, and nod. "I will. Thank you again Jimin." I pause as he shuffles back, getting ready to leave. "Uh, Jimin?" He looks to me. "Do I need to call you Park? You've been calling me Kim, and I feel bad for just saying 'Jimin'." 

The boy runs his hand through his hair, effectively pulling back his bangs only to let them drop in front of his eyes again. It's a habit that's done frequently.  "You could just call me 'oppa'." He gives a wink that causes me to snicker though my cheeks only grow warmer.

"Isn't Kim older than you?" Yoongi butts in, a brow raised. 

I seemed older, but a lot of these boys flipped constantly. When they went from laughing about how one of them walks to speaking of late nights with stressed voices, it was hard to decipher their ages. 

"Are you older than me, noona?" Jimin somehow still takes the chance to flirt, something that's quite effective.

"Yah, Jiminie, its too late for this." Yoongi complains, lightly hitting him on the arm.

"I'm twenty four." I clarify, chuckling softly at both of their actions. 

And I only chuckle more at their reactions. Both turn to me, shocked faces being shown in different ways. 

Yoongi's is the most prominent, as I don't really see it often. His eyes are wide again and his mouth slightly opened, his lips pursed forward similar to a pout.

Jimin mostly shows through his eyebrows, mouth not really opening as only his eyes grow in size.

"You're Joonie's age?" Jimin asks, curious yet also seeming totally unprepared for the answer. I nod a bit shyly. Were these boys just really young? I only knew Jungkook was the youngest but I wasn't aware of his age. And it didn't help all these boys looked like teenagers with how beautiful and young they appeared to be.

Jimin grinned and nudged Yoongi, "Pretty close to your age." 

"How old is Min?" I asked, looking to the blue haired boy who rolls his eyes. 

"I'm twenty five." The now grumpy man tells me, making me grin. 

"You're only a year older than me?" I chuckle before shaking my head. "You act so much older." When Yoongi gives a me a soft glance, I shake my head again. "There's nothing wrong with that of course. Namjoon acts older than his age, he's a lot wiser than someone as young as him should be." I point out, and I hope he knows that I understand he's the same. He's just more silent in it.

Jimin nods, "He's really smart. And so is Yoongi hyung! He just likes to keep it in his mind." Yoongi is put into another embrace by the grinning boy, giggling.

I let them have their moment before commenting, "I guess I can't call you 'oppa', Jimin." I joke, causing the boy to do another flip.

He smirks, "I never said you couldn't call me oppa." Jimin is welcomed with a elbow to the ribs from Yoongi. 

"Stop flirting. We need to work soon." Yoongi mutters, though he looks up to Jimin with soft eyes. I'm glad the young boy sees, smiling and nodding. 

"Okay hyung. I'll see you soon. Please rest." Jimin releases Yoongi from his hold before then looking to me. "See you soon, noona." He grins before rushing off, Yoongi scolding him as he exits the building. 

I laugh as I watch, rubbing my cheeks when the two aren't looking to hide how affected I actually am from his words.

"What a fool." Yoongi mutters before looking to me. "Drink your coffee, we should start practicing again."

Jimin wasn't our only visitor, surprisingly.

But I wouldn't exactly call it a good or bad thing.

The next time someone visited us, it wasn't even one of the boys but Jocelyn and Elise. 

Elise had called for us loudly, running up the stage and telling us that our playing had sounded good. It was followed by a small conversation of the competition coming soon before they left. The two visited quite a few times, Jocelyn being the one to conversate with Yoongi the most as they did so with few words. 

The days passed quickly, especially when more and more people dropped in.

Namjoon and Taehyung would come in to help with any mistakes we made, Hoseok and Jin would come in to simply listen, and Jungkook would occasionally drop by when Jimin came in at night. 

Jimin came the most though, his reason being that he came to see Yoongi, so why go to sleep when he still could? 

I laughed whenever Yoongi couldn't find a way to make the younger rest, having to deal with the fact that Jimin was there to stay. 

The nights with Jimin were the ones I enjoyed the most. It was nice to have a brightening presence that wasn't exhausting. Especially when Yoongi and I were too tired to be cheery or handle anyone who was too energetic. 

Those nights were spent with Jimin exclaiming how well one run was or saying that he knew it was just a flake whenever we messed up. It was like having a personal cheerleader. And it was something I appreciated heavily. 

Of course, we would get distracted from time to time. Either when Yoongi would accidentally say something, getting Jimin to go on a tangent or break into laughter, or when I would somehow give the young boy an opening to flirt with me. The latter was always followed by Yoongi scolding the flirtatious actions only to tell him we needed to focus. 

It was perfect, really.

And through the breeze of days and rush of time, the night before the competition came too fast. 

Yet we were there, Yoongi and I practicing for the final time.

"Min, do you think there's anything we need to change?" I ask as I sit down, the blue haired boy in front of me having pointed to it.

"I-" Yoongi sighed, "- I don't think so. We know every note and time, we just have to play it like how we know it tomorrow." He glanced to the piano, "Let's play it one more time and then we'll rest."

"And then, tomorrow we can play to our hearts content."

End of Chapter Eighteen

Mono just came out and I'm-

I'm sobbing that's what I am.