Chapter 49: Secrets

Chresanto

I woke up with the meanest headache ever I don’t really remember last night all I know was I was turnt up. I looked over at my phone to see a couple of text messages. One was from Candice, it read.

“Hey Chres, just checkin on ya! You were really turnt last night lol” I squinted my eyes not remembering anything all I know was that we went to the bar. I then read Jacob's text message.

“Hey bro, you good? I quickly replied.

“Yeah why does everyone keep asking me that?

“Jacob and I had to walk you in the house last night around 3 and Cori had to answer the door”. He replied. I placed my head back in frustration; I knew this wouldn’t be good. I knew she's going to be upset or already upset. Especially because I never told her where I was going. I looked over at her and watched her silently stretch to do her yoga. I felt so bad and today wasn’t a good day for any commotion. She placed her hands on the wall and pushed her feet out leaning forward.

“Come on twins turn around” She sighed. I chuckled because in every sonogram picture Chance is blocking Carmelo and is in his way. We can already tell he's going to be the bad one.

“Hey Baby” I yawned greeting her. She turned around “H-hey” She said turning back around. This was kind of awkward I didn’t know what to say or do. She got up pulling my t-shirt back down and sat on the edge of the bed. “So Chres did you have fun last night at the bar with friends? She asked.

“How did you know? I asked

“Come on, it's obvious that you went to the Spot you always go there and I know Candice was there too so don’t even lie” She said. I didn’t say anything because it was no use I got caught.

“Like damn you could have at least told me where you were going. Who wants to be worried where there husband is on a Friday night” She said going in the closet pulling out balloons and a couple and a gift.  “You're right it was dumb of me I should of at least told you were I was going” I agreed. She didn’t say anything else. “Come on lets wake up Trevon” She said. I got out of the bed and through on a shirt she placed on some sweat pants and we both walked to Tre's room. I could tell she was still upset but I guess we’ll talk about it later. I started flicking the lights up and down trying to wake him up.

“TREEEEEEE” I yelled. He slowly got up “Huh? He asked.

“Happy Birthday Trevon” Cori yelled leaning on his bed and gave him kisses. He started laughing really hard I joined in I took his pillow and playfully smothered him with the pillow.

“Stoppp” he laughed. We finally stopped. “What a nice awakening” he said. “Yeah we're very playful” I said. She picked up a bag and placed it on his bed. His eyes widened “What's this? He asked looking through the bad. “Yesss you bought me the art kit I wanted” he smiled.

“Yeah it was time for an upgrade my friend” She joked. He hugged her tightly “Thanks Ma” he smiled. I looked at her giving her that look and she got up. “You're welcome baby, I'll be back” She said getting up. I watched her get up and she left. I sat on the edge of his bed “Hey Coach” he said.

“Happy Birthday Tre” I cheered handing him his gift. He looked confused “A Gift? He joked.

“Of course I'm gonna give you a gift, Cori told me how the fight started and I applaud you because if that was me I would do the same thing.

“Really? He asked

“Yeah I do, and the only reason I'm hard on you is because I don’t want you to make any more wrong decisions. But that doesn’t mean I have to be too hard on you because my dad was hard on me and I didn’t like him for a while and I don’t want you to feel the same.” I explained.