Chapter 61: Finale

The book was done the book ambitious girl was finally done; all of those things that happened in my life were my stories of what I went through.  I was still promoting it and doing interviews but I was at my own book signing and it felt good.

“Good afternoon everyone my name is Cori August and I am author of the book ambitious girl. I began writing this book on the side. while I was in school and in and out of the hospital. It motivated me to get my story out there. I was a young college student working two jobs with lupus and had a lot of issues my dad walked out when I was 8 years old; I was slowly but surely getting over a bad breakup. And I was always told that I couldn’t have children. Until I met this guy” I smiled looking over at Chres.

“I met this guy and he was the biggest ass hole ever” I said making the crowd laugh. “He was one of those rude customers that I avoided but then I noticed everywhere I went he was there and I was like why is the dude every where I am”

“SHE FOLLOWED ME” Chres yelled laughing. “He's lying but it had to be fate, anyways he apologized for being rude to me and come to find out were neighbors. So eventually we dated and I fell in love got pregnant a couple of times but due to my condition. I suffered a few loses. We ended up breaking up and I was devistated but at that time it molded me. And I was becoming stronger and stronger day by day. I became manager at H&M, upgraded to a Benz, and had a real nice condo. But you wanna know what's so funny? We became neighbors again” I laughed.

“WOW” I heard the neighbors laugh

“I know, I was like again this has to be fate me and Chres are meant to be together forever and that's exactly what happened. We dated again, he proposed, we got married and I was pregnant again” I smiled. “But this time I was worried sick, my doctor told me I was having twin boys but I ended up having triplets.

“Shocker right? I was pushing and they said there's one more and my eyes widened you should of saw Chresanto's face it was to die for. But I gave birth to two beautiful sons and a girl but just when things were going well it was always something. I ended up being in a coma for 2 weeks fighting for my life but I guess GOD was telling me it wasn’t my time. So ambitious girl is basically about me becoming a woman with goals and dreams but has a tremendous amount of obstacles that's gotten in my way. But I overcame everything and am blessed with everything I ever dreamed of. So to all the young women and girls out there. You can do whatever you want. Just because you're sick doesn’t mean you have to be depressed and not doing anything. We all have one life and it's up to us to make our life how we want it to be” I smiled walking off the stage. Everyone was clapping at my remarkable speech

“You did good babe” he smiled kissing my cheek. “Thank you honey” I smiled as we walked to the car.

And that was it; my life went from days of depression to days of happiness. I would of never thought I would become so successful . And marry one of the customers at my job, yeah we had numerous arguments and fights but what couple doesn’t? Yeah we said and did the unthinkable at times but what couple doesn’t? Yeah we broke up and got back together but a lot of couples have done that. See sometimes with love you have to let if free, if it comes back it was always yours. If it doesn’t it was never meant to be. This right here, all of what I went through was just a journey to get where I am now all of this was meant to be.

Never give up on your dreams and hapiness

Love

Cori

The END

Epilogue soon :)