Chapter 32 : SMH

1 month later

I'm on maternity leave but I'm still getting paid only thing is I hate being in the house all of the time. My stomach got a little bigger and I feel like a whale and I'm hella emotional at any second I can be happy or sad. I'm just really stressed because today is my first checkup and Chres is going with me when he comes home from practice.  Trevon is home sick because he claims he doesn’t feel well. I was stuck cooking and cleaning because someone wanted to have a super bowl party last night and not clean up. I grabbed the cups and threw them in the trash, threw all of the pizza boxes, cans of empty soda and chips in the trash bag and tied the knot. I grabbed the remote and turned on some music to get me going.

“Now the joy of my world is in Zion”
“Now the joy of my world is in Zion” I sung sweeping the floor. “TREVON” I called. I heard him get up and come downstairs. “Yes Cori” he yawned. I felt on his forehead to see if he had a fever. “Tre are you really sick or you just didn’t feel like going to school today be honest” I said.

He sighed “I was just really tired like coach really be on some military sergeant type of stuff and I be wore out practice is from 3-9, we get home at 10, I'm sleep by 11 and then I have to get up at 5:45 get dressed and then leave the house 6:30 and wait for the bus which comes at 7 to get to school at 7:45” he explained.

I laughed “Well basketball is what you do I know you love it but I'll try to convince him to make practice an hour shorter I doubt he'll change his mind but I'll ask now go takes these bags out I can’t lift a thing” I said. He smiled “Anything for you pumpkin “he said grabbing the bags one by one outside. I felt like I was doing everything in this big ole house and I was getting slightly annoyed. I wiped the tables when I heard the garage door open I knew he was home. He opened the side door and walked in “Hey baby” he said dropping the keys on the counter he looked over near the oven and made a disappointed face. “I guess where eating out tonight huh” he joked. “Yeah we can because I had to clean up your big sty all day” I scoffed. Tre walked in the door and started coughing. *cough cough* “Hey coach” he said.

“Hello Tre are you feeling better” he said sarcastically. Tre made his way towards the steps and looked at me. “He's been throwing up all day probably all that pizza you had last night” I said looking at him. “Yeah I was just hungry from practice that's all, I think I have the bubble guts” he said holding his stomach and running upstairs. “So are you ready”? He asked grabbing his keys. “Wait don’t you have practice today”? I asked. “I canceled it now come on” he demanded.

I sat on the bed waiting for Susan my obgyn to come in I was so nervous. She specializes in high risk pregnancies. “You ready to see them”? I asked looking over at Chres.”Yeah I'm more than excited” he smiled kissing my hand. “So what are the names I'm so confused? I asked. “Well we both Cortez so that's definitely one and I like Carmelo and Cameron so I have to chose between those too” he agreed. Susan came in with her machine. “Well hello my parents” she smiled walking over to wash her hands. “Hey how are you”? We both asked. “Fine you guys are my last patients I have a soccer game to go to and then I have to pick the other two up from ballet and tap dance class, they sure do put me to work “she laughed. “You got the dream team over there huh”? Chres laughed. “I sure do” she said placing on her gloves. She walked over and I lifted my shirt up she placed the blue gel on my belly and started rubbing around it with the probe. “Here they are yup your still having twins my dear” She said. “Wow” Chres said smiling. “It looks like one has his hand in the other one's face” She chuckled. “That's gonna be Cortez I can tell he'll probably be the bad one” Chres laughed making me laugh. “And my other boy will be the sweetie pie” I said. “So Susan even though I had a miscarriage in the past since I'm 4 months is it still possible that I can get another one” I asked. She sighed “Yeah it's still possible but I don’t think these two are going anywhere so don’t worry yourself honey. You have to keep away from stress , no lifting , just rest and take care of yourself and you should be fine I'll see you in a month okay” she said taking of her gloves. “Okay” we both said in unison. Chres grabbed the picture and stared at it. “Wow this is really happening” he smiled.

“I know” I said placing my glasses back on my face. “You okay ma”? He asked grabbing my chin. “Yeah I'm fine I'm just getting tired” I yawned. I got up from the bed and we both walked out of the office. The car ride home was pretty silent. He was on the phone the whole time and I had a lot on my mind. When we arrived home. He opened the door “Tre” he called but he didn’t answer. “Trevon” I called but he didn’t answer. “Yo where the hell did he go” he shouted. “Something is up with that little boy” I said. “I kno and I talked to him about it but the shit isn’t adding up” he said. I rolled my eyes walking to the cabinet “Chres did you get my prenatal vitamins? I asked. “Shit I forgot baby I'm sorry” he said. I slammed the cabinet ad went to the refrigerator to pour me some tea. “I'll just get it myself it's fine” I scoffed. He walked over “What's wrong baby you've been having an attitude all week” he asked. “Nothing I'm just irritated with that boy” I said. “No it's not that, you and Tre get along very well” he said pulling me closer.

“It's nothing okay I'm fine” I said letting go of him I walked upstairs past his room and then looked back. I knew this little nigga was doing something I started searching through his things, his book bag the drawers. I heard footsteps come up “Cori what are you doing”? He asked. “What does it look like”? I asked lifting the bed up. He came over “You're not supposed to be lifting shit Cori calm down” he said.

“Then lift up the bed for me Chres” I yelled. He lifted it up but didn’t see anything. “Cori's there's noth-

“Ahhh ha here it is” I said grabbing a condom and bag of weed and dangling it his face. “But you don’t see anything okay” I said dropping the weed in his palm. He grew angry and followed me downstairs. “I knew this little boy was up to something but I wanted to believe he wasn’t but I'm wrong I swear on everything he's gonna get it” Chres snapped sitting on the stool. “He gotta go he disrespected this household” I yelled. “Just calm down baby I'll handle it” He said. We waited for about 30 minutes until he came back in.

“Oh hey guys how was the chec-

“Save the bullshit and sit the hell down” Chres shouted.

“Where were you Tre and didn’t I tell you to call if you left the house” I shouted

“I was over my friend’s house” he explained

“Doing what”? Chres asked taking the weed and condom out of his pocket showing it to him. His eyes widened. “Ya'll went through my stuff? He yelled. “Correction I went through your stuff and how dare you fucking bring drugs in here do you not know what could of happened” I yelled.

“Man I don’t go through your shit so why go through mine” he yelled. Chres got up “This is our house, meaning our rules so don’t you sit here and get mad at us for finding some shit. I knew you were doing something” Chres snapped.

“Man whatever man ya'll not even my parents I don’t need ya'll. I can’t believe you would do that me Cori I thought we were cool” he pouted.

“It's only because we care” I said

“BULLSHIT” he yelled. “You know what Tre get the fuck out you not gon be yelling at my wife so leave you think you’re a man now and wanna do big boy things then leave because obviously you don’t care about none of the shit we do for you go” he said opening the door.

“Fine I'm going but it wasn’t even mine I was holding it for my friend” he said. Chres slammed the door in his face. “I think I'm gonna be sick” I whined sadly going up the steps.

What do ya'll think is wrong with Cori :(

Are you TeamCameron or TeamCarmello

Trevon why???

Like & Comment