Chapter 42: Do We Have To

3 Days Later

“So your still not going to say anything come on Cori we're adults and quite frankly you're acting like a little girl so quit the bullshit and talk about it? I shouted at her. “How are you going to force me to talk about something? I don’t want to talk about” She asked getting up. “Because we need to talk about it if you’re not mad then cool but you have to be because you barely talked to me this week. “ Just Talk” I shouted rubbing my hands through my hair.

“Talk about what” She shouted. “How you pushed me to the side and then I lost balance and fell , I fucking fell hard as hell and I can jeopardize my children's health, It aint shit else to say” She yelled getting up from the chair. “It's always some shit I can never get a damn break” She shouted.

“Your over exaggerating everything will be fine” I said. She got closer to me pointing her finger in my face which I hated. “Don’t tell me I'm over exaggerating okay I'm a living complication, any day now this could be over “she pointed at her stomach. “So of course I'm gonna be paranoid , anxious, and worried” she argued.

“And I apologized to you and I'm not apologizing again, what else do you want from me”? I asked getting frustrated. Do you want the world to know truly sorry I am, if anything you need to be thanking me for getting you out of the way” he yelled.

She laughed “Yeah thank you Chres for making me lose my balance and fall, thank you so much I appreciate it”.

“You weren’t moving I was trying to fucking help you out, See I swear I can't win with you, you're so complicated and just a drama queen “I scoffed. “And your point? She asked rolling her eyes.

“Bottom line is, if something happens to these twins  ... IT'S FUCKING OVER” She yelled clapping her hands at at me going upstairs. I followed behind her. “See you think just because you're pregnant you have an excuse to say whatever you want, I've tried to let everything slide but you're pushing me past my limits girl” I shouted. She turned around “I can say whatever I want you aint gon do nothing anyway” She yelled rolling her eyes from the top step. “Whatever Lori” I scoffed. Her facial expression changed I saw her pupils get extra dark. “Did you just call me Lori? She asked.

“No I didn’t I said Cori” I lied I knew I was caught. “No you just called me your exes name” She said coming right back down the steps. “Ha, I knew I wasn’t crazy all this shit is adding up…. You're still hanging with her maybe even seeing her on the low that's why she bought you the gift is there any more secrets you need to tell me Roc don’t hold nothing back” She shouted getting in my face.

“Man you're going crazy I don’t speak to that woman I don’t want her” I shouted. I'm really getting tired of her insecurities I just told her the other day I would never cheat on her so why is she going ballistic on me . I think I may have to leave because if I don’t we'll both say some shit we'll both regret. “I hate when you act all insecure and shit” I yelled. “What do you expect me to feel like Americas next top model when my body is going through it” She screamed. I didn’t say anything. “Well you should have knew this would happen” I said

“Bottom line is you said her name but If I would say Quentin or Ryan's name all hell would of broke lose I bet it” She hollered.  I got in her face back“ Matter of fact since you wanna be accusing me of cheating did you cheat matter of fact are they even mine” I shouted. I felt a sharp slap across my cheek “You know damn well I would never cheat so don’t try to flip this on me and how dare you question them you're so disrespectful” She sobbed. “Man whatever fuck this shit.. FUCK YOU” I yelled walking towards the door. “FUCK ME CHRES, FUCK ME, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW” She sobbed following me. “No fuck you Chres, Fuck you I don’t need you” She screamed shutting the door. I walked to the car and sat in it for a second. Where the hell did we go wrong I don’t think this can be fixed. I slammed my hands on the starring wheel. I was just as stressed as Cori and just all over the place.

Cori

I sat on the chair and began crying. I heard Tre come upstairs “Cori are you okay? He asked sweetly walking over to me and rubbing my back. He was downstairs playing on his X-box with his friend. I'm guessing he heard everything.  I shook my head. “I heard everything” he said. “I- I know you did I'm sorry to disturb your company” I said. “It's cool” he said.  “You know what Cori? He asked. “What”? I asked struggling to talk. “You'll make the perfect mother I don’t care what anyone says you're the best” he smiled trying to make me feel better. I wiped my tears and stopped crying and gave him a hug. “Aww Thanks Tre I feel a lot better don’t grow up on me okay” I sobbed while holding him.

And this is exactly why she didn’t want to talk about it because it would lead to a fight. Ha this is their first fight being a married couple.

I swear I could smack Chres.. Why would his exes name slip out his mouth?

This is not the time to be fighting -___-

What do ya'll think is going to happen?

Comment and Like