Chapter 27: The Bachelor

Chresanto

I was in the suite that Jacob booked for my bachelor party there were a lot of us men. Some of them I didn’t even know. Some were Trey and Jacob's other friends. There were drinks everywhere. Jacob plugged his phone in the stereo and blasted some Pac they know that's my nigga I started dancing when they played gangsta party. I hit my two step and started rapping my favorite lyrics.

I'm losin' my religion, I vicious on these stool pigeons
Ya might be deep in the game but cha got the rules missin'
Niggas be actin' like they savage, they out to get the cabbage
I got nothin' but love for my niggas livin' lavish

My friend turned the music “Yo I think the strippers are” he cheered opening the door. All of them had masks on their face walking towards the door. “Where's the groom to be “One of the strippers said. “HE'S RIGHT HERE” they all said making me laugh. They sat me on the chair and the woman walked seductively over and whispered in my ear. “My name is Kandy and I'm gonna show you a good time” she said. The music played and she started grinding on me. I felt so wrong but then it felt so right might as well have some fun. The other strippers gave lap dances to my friends I was surprised looking at Jacob he looked like he was having a lot of fun. I had drunk my cup of jungle juice watching her go up and down. I was amazed at the stamina on this girl. “How you like that”? She asked. I groaned a little “I like that a lot” I said closing my eyes. “I can make your night even more special if you want” she said whispering in my ear.

Cori

I laid down watching television bored as usual Chres hasn’t called me all the day the least he can do was to send me a text. I sighed hearing a knock on the door. I got up opening the door it was Tre standing there with his friends. “Tre get in here I haven’t seen you all day” I shouted. “Well I was in school Cori “he chuckled with his friends. “Yeah but you usually call me when you get out I was kinda worried “I sighed grabbing a bag of chips. “My bad and I was wondering if I could go over my friends house tonight “he asked as if he needed my approval which I thought was cute “I guess you can just be here before the wedding and keep your phone on “I said. He grabbed his bag and hugged me “Thanks Cori “he cheered walking to the door. “And text me when you get there “I shouted closing the door. I felt so bored and alone everyone was out having fun and here I am sitting on the couch. I could have had a bachelorette party but what since does it make I can't drink now. I sighed picking up my phone I texted Chres to see if he would reply and placed my phone down. I heard the door knock I got up and opened it again. “Who is it now” I looked through the peep hole to see my sister, Blake, Nala, and Taylor. I quickly opened the door “Babies “I smiled hugging them. “Cori we missed you so much” they all said closing the door.

We walked to the living room and sat down. “Oh my goodness how are my girls doing ya'll grew up on me so much ya'll in college now well except for sissy over here you got one more year boo” I joked hitting her. “Stop don’t rub it in” she scoffed crossing her arms. “Well I love it at Delaware State it's fun and I be turning up all the time “Blake laughed. “Yeah and Morgan State is cool Maryland is so different from NYC they talk funny down there like a southern accent mixed with like new yorkish” she laughed.  Like they say RID instead of Red"she laughed. “Cori you are so glowing girl, what you been doing”? She smirked.

“I gotta tell ya something”? I said nervously.

“Oh my gosh what is it”?

“Yeah what is it”?

I laughed at how excited they were I looked down at my belly and started rubbing it. “I'm having a baby” I smiled. Their eyes widened in excitement they all jumped up and down including Christina. “Oh my gosh you're pregnant “Blake smiled rubbing my stomach. Taylor bent down and placed her ear on my stomach “Lemme see if I hear something “she giggled bending down. Christina jumped up and down and gave me a hug. “I'm gonna be a auntie, I'm gonna be a auntie” she cheered

Back to Chresanto….

3am

She grabbed my hand into this room but I stopped her “Nah I don’t get down like that” I said. “Come on it'll be soooo fun you're such a sexy man and I know you want me so come on “she begged pushing me against the wall kissing up my neck. I mushed her off of me and left the room irritated all I wanted was lap dances nothing more nothing less. “What chu doing man”? Marquise asked. I'm not fucking that girl “Man lighten up she was about to give you some good head”he said. “Nah I'm good” I said. “But don’t you be complaining how the sex ain't all that , that is a professional in there a certified thot”he said pointing at the stripper. I kinda of felt bad for the way he was describing her. She just looked like her feelings were hurt but she was numb to it. “Look don’t put my girl in it , were fine and she's just doing her job to make ends meet even if it’s not the best decision she gotta put food on the table unlike you” I said grabbing my keys and walking out of the door. “Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn” they all laughed pointing to Marquise. The stripper was moved at my words she quickly placed on her jacket.

“Kandi where are you going”? Her boss yelled. “I'll be back Ice”she yelled running towards me.

“Wait”? I heard a women call me. I turned around to see that it was Kandi. “Look I hope you're not tryna still hit on me I'm trying get to my fiancé” I said lowering my eyes with irritation.

“No thanks for sticking up for me I appreciate it you’re the first dude that has ever done that for me” She said out of breath. I smiled on the inside that I could make her feel better I guess. “You're welcome Kandi thanks for the good time” I said. “I'm sorry for trying to hit on you” She said innocently. “You were just doing your job” I implied. I went in my pocket and dug out a 100 dollar bill and giving it to her. “Here take this” I insisted giving it to her she took it. “Wow thanks” she smiled. “Welcome and you're too pretty to be disrespected like that go do something else with your life sweet heart” I said winking at her and walking away leaving her in awe. I know I have that effect on the ladies but now it was time to go home to my lady.

30 minutes Later…

I gently opened the door walking in the house slowly to see Cori in the kitchen making tea. This girl never sleeps I chuckled and from the looks of it she finished packing. I saw a lot of sealed boxes. She turned around once she saw me. “Chres what are you doing he-“ I cut her off and began kissing her. She backed against the wall placing her hands around my neck. I lifted her up carrying her to the couch and laid her down. I bit my lip at her and took off my shirt throwing it on the floor. I took her night gown off and smiled because she had nothing on but her bare body I loved. She looked nervous the whole time “Why you so nervous we have sex all of the time” I laughed. “I'm not nervous it's nothing okay “she said. I grabbed her leg planting kisses on it then I took the other leg and licked it. I opened her legs and went straight to it. I started thrusting in her slowly then picked up my speed when I saw her eyes roll back.

“HARDER” she moaned. I went harder watching her body jerk back. She then rolled over and got on top and started riding me. “Someone's extra horny this morning” I said. She didn’t say anything she just bounced up and down. I flipped her back over and got on top of her “What do you want me to do” I asked seductively while kissing her neck. “Just love me “she moaned. I smirked still stroking her. After hours of steaminess we were done and drifted off to sleep.

____

 I woke up and looked at my alarm clock it read 11:00 am I hopped up “Shit my appointment was at 10”

Awww :)

He was nice to the stripper the old Chres would of almost had sex with her. LMAO

Cori felt weird having sex because she's pregnant LMAOOO and when is she going to tell him.

Where's Trevon????????

Like and Comment