Trivia 轉: Seesaw

Click

Imperfect yet perfect rays of light shone through the clouds far above her. The sky was golden beyond the numerous amount of white clouds. The ocean and it's calming waves filled the air with a crisp chill that solely belonged to Winter mornings. The sun had barely risen above the skyline; thus, casting a golden blanket of light over the chilled and quiet beach.

"Yah, El, you're supposed to be taking photos of me, not the sea!" The familiar voice of Kim Seokjin brought Elena back to Earth.

She lowered her camera and turned to look back at Jin, who was still getting his makeup done. She watched as the makeup artist turned his head back to face her, making him blush and mutter an apology. Elena smiled and retorted, "The sea doesn't need makeup, Kim Seokjin."

Jin's eyes widened, and Elena could tell he wanted to yell back, but the makeup artist had begun painting his lips, rendering him helpless.

"Elena?" Turning when her name was called, Elena saw another photographer waving her over. She hurried over to him and listened carefully to the instructions he began listing off to her.

Christmas was in a few days now, so everyone was in a hurry to finish the You Never Walk Alone concept photos. All 7 of the Bangtan members were dressed and getting last minute touch ups on their hair and makeup. Elena, however, was bundled in multiple layers and had her hair pulled back so the wind couldn't mess it up; today was her first photo shoot with the boys.

Much to her surprise, she wasn't nervous. She was confident in her ability to find the right angles and lighting, seeing as the location was a goldmine for photos.

Her and the second photographer split up the boys, giving her four and him three. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin went with the first photographer while Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi went with Elena.

Jungkook was the first to be finished with touch-ups, so Elena waved him over. He smiled brightly as he approached her. "What first, Miss Photographer?" He asked, exaggerating his American accent as he spoke English.

Elena rolled her eyes but smiled. "Over here." She pointed further up the beach, away from the other photographer and the stations set up under thin, plastic tents. She looked at his outfit, the dark jacket was splattered with white paint and gave a nice contrast to the pastel surroundings. Overall, even Elena found herself admitting he looked great.

She had him in different poses as she took a few photos with each: standing, sitting, laying down. She was fixing his jacket when she heard someone- no, multiple someones- approaching behind her. Peeking over her shoulder, she found the smiling faces of Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung.

"Oh no, we got stuck with this photographer?" Yoongi whined, "What an amateur."

Elena stood up from where she was crouched next to Jungkook and raised her hand threateningly. "Don't make me pound you into the sand, Min Yoongi." Yoongi laughed at her attempt to be threatening.

"I'd like to see you try." Yoongi teased, his smile wide enough to show his gums.

Elena narrowed her eyes and lunged at Yoongi, chasing him in circles around the other three boys.

"Alright, alright, knock it off, kids." Taehyung stepped in front of Elena, blocking her path to Yoongi, who hid behind Jimin.

"Yah, don't get fired on your first photo shoot, Elena." Jimin joined in from where he still stood in front of Yoongi.

Elena rolled her eyes and turned back to Jungkook. "You're finished." She told him and helped him to his feet, albeit he didn't really need assistance. "Taehyung, you're annoying me the least so you're next."

Yoongi and Jimin booed as Taehyung walked proudly to Elena with a full smile on his face.

This went on for hours. Elena positioning the boys and taking hundreds of photos in total. After the individual photos were finished and previewed on the monitors to choose the best ones, it was time for group photos.

This took a surprisingly short amount of time. It seemed that once the Hyungs were present, the youngers were much more professional. Elena was in charge of the photos primarily on the beach while the second photographer took the ones at the small bus stop bench at the edge of the sandy beach.

Just as Elena's arms were starting to ache from holding the heavy camera for hours, someone slipped the camera off her neck. Her eyes widened and she went to grab for it back, her first thought being that she was somehow being robbed in the midst of an entire crew. When her eyes met with Namjoon's, she was at a loss as to what exactly was happening.

Namjoon smiled, realizing immediately why she had a confused expression draw on her face. "It's time for the group photo." He said.

Elena frowned. "Isn't that what we've been doing all morning?"

Namjoon laughed and shook his head, "No, no, I meant the crew group photo." no sign of understanding from Elena. "At the end of every concept photo shooting, we get a big group photo with all of BTS and the BigHit family. It's like a tradition of ours."

Elena blinked, dumbly staring at her camera. "Oh, then shouldn't I have my camera? To take the picture?"

Raising an eyebrow, Namjoon's smile lessened until settling in a soft grin. "You're a part of the family now, El. You get front row with us."

All of the information hit Elena at once and she smiled, then she frowned again and looked up at Namjoon nervously, "I can't be front row. If ARMY sees me, all of the dating rumors will come back and-"

"Don't worry, we don't publish them." Namjoon interrupted Elena's feverish babbling. "It's just a photo we keep among us. For memory sake."

Elena slowly nodded, making Namjoon smile widely once again. He set her camera on a nearby foldable chair and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Come on, everyone is waiting on us." He led her out from under the tent and further down the beach where everyone was in a large group. His words held true; everyone was waiting for them.

The second photographer stood by the tripod that held the camera, adjusting the angles while everyone else was in their assigned spot for the photo.

Upon seeing Namjoon and Elena, Hoseok and Jimin both simultaneously started waving their arms to draw attention. "What dorks." Namjoon muttered, laughing quietly.

Elena smiled up at him. "Yeah, but they're our dorks." She said, earning a nod of agreement from Namjoon.

While Namjoon settled between Jin and Jungkook, Elena stood between Jimin and Yoongi. Again, Namjoon's words held true; she was front row.

"Everybody ready?" The timer was set on the camera, and the photographer ran to get into the frame as well on the opposite end of the group.

"On three," Taehyung shouted, "everybody say 'Elena~'!"

The entire family went along with it, shouting Elena's name cheerfully as the camera took the photo. It took everything within Elena not to blush a furious red color and hold back the urge to slap Kim Taehyung directly across the face.

Even so, Elena had never felt more welcomed to a family before this moment.