MAMA

This isn't my bed.

"Good morning, El." She recognized the groggy, lazy voice behind her. Her eyes shot open despite the blinding pain it caused.

Oh my God...

"Namjoon?" She croaked, turning around as fast as she could only to find Namjoon's face a few inches away from her.

Looking sleepy, followed by confused, Namjoon's eyes eventually widened, and he shot up from his pillow. "Ah, fuck." He muttered, cringing at the pounding in his head.

Elena remained frozen, her eyes focused now on the other bed. She recognized the jacket laying at the bottom of it to be Taehyung's.

What happened?

"Did we...?" Elena zoned off, sitting up with Namjoon.

Namjoon looked down at the bed, blinking and remaining silent for a few moments. He looked down and pulled at his button-down shirt and jeans. "No, I don't think so." He replied.

Elena let out a relieved sigh, running a hand through her messy bedhead and letting out a short laugh. "Oh my god, I'm in so much trouble when I get home."

Namjoon looked over at Elena as she smiled. He mirrored the expression, his dimples showing so deep that they seemed permanent. The two began to laugh quietly, Elena burying her face in her hands out of embarrassment. Namjoon put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on, let's get cleaned up." He said.

He stood slowly, wincing in pain; Elena did the same. The two shuffled towards the bedroom door and quietly pulled it open to peek out into the hallway. Nobody was in sight, and all was silent. Walking in the same shoes they had worn last night, having forgotten to take them off at the door, the only noise was the clunk of their soles against the wooden flooring. The sun shone through the windows as the only source of light. Namjoon estimated it was about one in the afternoon.

"Do you want coffee?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Elena nodded. "Yes, please." She whispered, her headache only seeming to grow as time went on. Never again.

They headed for the kitchen, Elena following Namjoon until said man stopped suddenly and caused her to bump into his broad back.

"Wow~, the animals finally decided to wake up!" Hoseok screamed from where he sat perched on the kitchen countertop. He was in fresh clothes, his hair wet from a shower and a bottle of water in his hand. "I'm tellin' ya, I wasn't sure you two would ever stop going at it!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes grumpily. "Shut up, Hoseok, nothing happened." He muttered and headed for the coffee machine next to Hoseok.

Hoseok slumped slightly, frowning in disappointment. "Ah, you two are no fun." He complained.

Elena rubbed her temples, her eyes closed, as she tried to breathe the pain away. Hoseok noticed and handed her his unopened bottle of water. "Here, you need hydrated. Coffee won't do much."

"But it was your-"

"I'll get another." Hoseok held the bottle towards her expectantly until she accepted it.