Almost

Taylor's P.O.V

He leaned in closer and I was so tempted to just kiss him... when all the sudden...

"HEY!" I looked over and Jacob had a shock on his face... "Didn't I tell you to watch yourself?!" It was Kevin!.? He started running towards me with about fourteen guys with him. Thats when Jacob got me and threw me over his shoulder and ran.

"What the hell is he doing here!!!!" he screamed at me. "I ummumm I ...." I was shaking and Jacob changed his voice of tone. He knew I was as scared as he was. He kept running until we reached his house. His house was huge I was shocked it had a water fountain in the front and gates with the initials J.P. I was so confused Jacob opened the gates and closed them and went inside.

"Are you alright?!" He looked concern too concerned...? "Yeah I'm fine...is this your house!" I was so shocked.! "Yes it is and are you okay?! Taylor are you alright?" his face was filled with tension and fear. I just looked into his eyes and leaned closer and told him I was okay. He hugged me for about five minutes and then ran to get me a glass of water. I was confused why was Jacob concerned and does he know Kevin? And what was the rush?

"Taylor I'm going to keep you safe." he stared at me. "I'm fine. I can watch over myself okay? Can you just stop.!" I just started walking out of the house leaving Jacob behind with a look of fear on his face.

The next day I woke up acted like nothing ever happened and went to school. As I was going class to class I felt the need to throw up so I went to the nurse. As I was walking I bumped into someone.... I looked up and it was Kevin. "Oh sweetie your so clumsy." he said with a smile on his face. "Yeah I guess so" I stared at him releasing my arm from his. "You just don't get it do you? Stay away from Jacob Parker.? You got that?" he gave me a serious stare and walked away. I just stood there a few minutes trying to process what just happened and continued walking to the nurse.

My mom had dropped some pills off at the nurses office so I went by to pick them up and took two pills to release my stress and headaches. As I was walking to the cafeteria I saw Jacob walking towards me so I avoided him an just walked the opposite direction. I avoided him for a week after the Kevin incident.