"I would like to take you dress shopping." Rose raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"Henry, you hate dress shopping... you hate any clothes shopping to be in fact."

"I know, but soon I would like to take you on a date, and I'm willing to suffer for a few hours for you to find a dress."

"That's sweet and all, but I already have dresses."

"I want to spoil you today, for goodness sake, Princess Rainbow was decapitated, with such dark times upon us we need some light at the end of the tunnel." Rose laughed as Henry smiled.

"Fine, we can go dress shopping."

After a few minutes of walking, they finally turned into a store. They walked into the dress section of the store. Dresses lined the walls of the store and were spread out on racks across the store. One half of the store was short dresses, and the other half of the store was long dresses. The dresses were organized by color, the hot colors such as red, orange, yellow, and tan was in the front half of the store, each color had its own rack. The calm colors such as blue, purple, and green were in the back half of the store.

What have I gotten myself into? Henry thought to himself.

"I'm going to go to the boyfriend chair," Henry said. Rose nodded her head, and he walked away to a corner of the store that had a small dark red couch in the corner, it could only fit two people. Two red chairs were next to the sofa as well. Henry laid down on the couch as he looked at Rose look at the dresses, he smiled faintly at the fact that he could give her this life.

What color should I get? Rose asked.

I don't know.

Is there anything that you want in the dress that I'm getting?

Not really.

You are the worst person to shop with, ever. Rose looked over at him and saw that he was smiling at her, all of his teeth were showing and he was smiling so big that his eyes were closed. She rolled her eyes as she went back to looking at dresses.

Henry closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest as he started to relax.

He was awoken sometime later by Rose tapping him on the shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw that she had an armful of dresses with her. After their time at the beach and the number of men that looked at Rose Henry had to make sure that her clothes weren't too showy.

Henry sat up as Rose walked into the changing room.

A few minutes later she walked back out wearing a dark red dress. The dress was low cut in the chest area as silver sparkles surrounded the area and then cascaded down, fading away as it got down farther and farther. The dress came up just a little bit past her mid-thigh.

"No," Henry said.

"Why?"

"Because men will be looking at you."

"You don't know that." Henry raised an eyebrow.

"That's what you've said the last five times, and guess who was right?" Rose rolled her eyes as she walked back into the changing room.

I hate you, Rose said.

No, you love me, Henry said as he smiled.

Rose walked out again wearing a short teal dress. The dress came up just a few inches above her knees. There were silver jewels in the center of the chest area, and it surrounded the outline of the v-cut top. It was the last dress that Rose had picked.

Henry looked at her up and down as he squinted his eyes.

"That's fine," Henry said. Rose sighed out of relief as she quickly ran back into the room to change. Henry sighed as well. He was exhausted.

They walked out of the store with the bag in Henry's hand. Rose was leaning against him as they walked.

"We should meet up with the kids, I'm ready to go home," Rose said. Henry nodded in response as they started to walk to the toy store. As they walked there, they saw Britney with the kids. Britney was carrying about five bags.

Henry and Rose looked into the bags and saw about ten different ponies. Henry looked at Violet.

"Violet, did you manipulate Britney's thoughts to get you more toys?" She looked down as she stared at her feet.

"No," she said in a small voice. Henry sighed, he was too tired at this point to do anything. "But I got more ponies!" Violet said as she jumped up and down, Henry laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Can we stay with Britney?" Kaden asked Violet jumped up and down in excitement.

"I don't see why not," Rose said, Henry, nodded in agreement. Britney and all the kids squealed as they jumped up and down. They all ran off to get Britney's things.

Rose opened her mouth to say something but stopped, she quickly teleported. Henry looked around for the cause and quickly found it. Walking towards them was the Shopkeeper.

"Ah, Lord Henry, what a pleasant surprise." Henry only nodded. It was taking all of his self-control not to punch him in the face as he thought about how badly he treated Rose. "How is the pet working out for you?"

"She's fine, one of the best I've had."

"I'm glad that I could provide it for you." Henry only nodded again. There was a short pause. "Speaking of pets, your father came by earlier this morning and bought two pets."

"Did he now?" The Shopkeeper nodded his head.

"I should get going. I'm craving my pet's blood." The Shopkeeper laughed.

"Of course, of course." With that, he walked off. Henry quickly ran to the car and found Rose sitting there with the kids. He sat down and started to drive.

"My dad got new pets," Henry said after a few seconds. There was a short pause.

"We should go get them."

"I'll go by myself later."

"No, I would be the best person to calm them down," Rose said.

"I don't want you talking to my dad."

"I'll be talking to the people, don't worry."

"Rose, I really-"

"I'm going."

"Ok."

Henry and Rose both sighed as they drove towards the one person neither of them wanted to see, Phil.

Thank you as always for reading. Hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to comment, follow, and vote.

I'm now getting paid on an app called Inkitt. For every read, I get 30 cents. It's completely free for u guys and it would mean a lot to me if u would go check it out! Also, I publish there first for this book. (Link in bio)

VP IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO BUY AND REVIEW IT ON AMAZON!!!!

Follow me on IG: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

Twitter: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

FB: Molly Stegall (link in profile)

Inkitt: link in profile