The Vampire's Secrets - Description - Sequal to VP

Henry and Rose have lived in peace for years with their two kids. They've tried to leave their past behind them and carry on with their lives, but that's a hard thing to do, especially when your past comes after you.

Henry is confronted by his demons, one of which is Rider. The more Rider appears the more Henry realizes how innocent he really was. Henry starts to seemingly go crazy as he learns more and more about Rider's past, which leads to the twisted past of Phil. With Rose noticing Henry's behavior more and more she starts to question the man she married. The deeper she digs the more things she digs up, literally.

Title: a_r_abbert 

 (Abbi Askew)

Don't forget to comment, follow, like, and vote. ;)

I'm now getting paid on an app called Inkitt. For every read, I get money. It's completely free for u guys and I would mean a lot to me if u would go check it out! (Link in bio)

THE BOOK ON HERE ONLY HAS TWENTY CHAPTERS - I WAS FORCED TO TAKE DOWN 40 ON HERE - BUT ON INKITT IM ADDING BACK A CHAPTER A WEEK UNTIL I REACH CHAPTER 54 (ONLY 10 CHAPTERS LEFT) BEFORE I CAN'T POST ON THERE. JUST A HEAD UP THAT IF YOU WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE BOOK, IM SORRY TO SAY, THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY IT.

THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO BUY AND REVIEW IT ON AMAZON!!!! THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO BUY AND REVIEW IT ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS!!!! THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON IBOOKS, NOOK, KOBO, SCRIBED, 24 SYMBOLS, !NDIGO, AND ANDERSON AND ROBERTSON. GO BUY AND REVIEW IT THERE TOO!

Follow me on IG: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

Twitter: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

FB: Molly Stegall (link in profile)

Inkitt: link in profile