seventy-three

finally it was graduation day and katya was nervous as ever. she was sat next to trixie and was playing with the rings on trixies fingers. "babe you need to calm down, i'm sure we're both going to get our diplomas." she said and kissed katya on the forehead before going back to listening to principal charles.

one by one people walked up to the front of the large hall to receive their high school diploma. the truth was katya wasn't worried for herself, her new job did not require a diploma however trixie getting into college did, she was more nervous for trixie than anyone else.

"ben mason!" said mr charles, that name was one surname away from trixies. katya watched as the boy collected his diploma and sat back down. katya was getting more and more tense until finally mr charles shouted trixies name.

trixie grinned and stood up, she walked to the front of the hall and collected her diploma from mr charles. she stood for a picture with him before taking her seat back next to katya. "i'm so proud of you." katya whispered. "thank you baby, you seemed even more nervous than me." trixie replied. "oh i was."

it felt like an eternity until the girls heard katyas name called. katya was slightly shocked that mr charles was able to say her surname without and trouble, he was one of the only teachers who could. finally the ceremony was over and the girls walked out to the front of the hall with their friends.

a few more girls had been added to the group, adore delano, who katya knew from art class, alaska and sharon, who dela had added to the group because she thought they were a cute couple and finally aquaria who was still yet to be officially dating cracker.

"party back at my place ladies?" alaska said, slowly. "party." said adore. katya screamed with laughter which made a few of the girls jump. "kats it wasn't that funny." said kameron, giggling. the girls all made their ways to separate cars and all planned to drive straight to alaska's.

"babe we're going to la." trixie exclaimed as they got in the car to drive to alaska's. "i can't fucking wait." katya replied.