nine

trixie had been so delicate at cleaning katyas wounds that katya almost forgot trixie was there, well apart from the odd sting of the antiseptic, which trixie apologised for everytime.

"kats, you should really go to the hospital." said trixie lying down on katyas bed. "i promise i will if it gets any worse." said katya. "also when do you get to call me kats?" said katya grinning as trixie turned to face her. "since now." said trixie.

"i sent you the maths homework by the way." said trixie, giving katya her phone. "thank you." said katya, she was so tired but she didn't want to be rude and fall asleep on trixie. "are you tired?" asked trixie. "no... well um yes." said katya. "i can go if you want, so you can sleep." said trixie, getting up. "trixie could you stay until i fall asleep?" asked katya. in that moment katya looked so vulnerable that trixie couldn't say no. she flopped back down and opened her arms wide and allowed katya to snuggle into her.

it wasn't long before katya's eyes fluttered shut. trixie stroked the older girls head until she accidentally fell asleep too.

katya woke up disoriented. she tried to move but felt herself in the warm grasp of someone. she realised it was trixie who was fast asleep. katya looked at the time and saw that it was late, really late. "trixie you need to wake up!" said katya, shaking the younger girl. "shit i fell asleep." said trixie, jumping up. she bid katya goodbye with a soft kiss on the forehead and ran out the house, hoping she could somehow explain to her parents why she was so late home.

katya sat dumbfounded, she touched her forehead and felt where trixie had kissed her. she sighed hard, she didn't like the tingling feeling she got when she thought about trixie and she didn't like the electricity she felt when trixie kissed her head. katya was falling and she was falling hard.