fourty-nine

katya lead trixie up to her room and trixie pushed katya slowly down on the bed. they kissed for long moments until both girls craved more than just making out. "babe it's your birthday, you tell me what you want." said trixie, breathlessly.

"so i had this idea," said katya getting up and going to her draws, "you could fuck me with this." she pulled out a very large strap-on which made trixie gasp. "it's very big." trixie whispered.

truth be told trixie had never seen a dick or even a dildo for that matter so something like this filled her with nerves. well, also excitement but mainly nerves.

katya walked back to the bed and slowly started to undress trixie. katyas breath hitched when she saw trixies underwear, pink and lacy. "fuck." said katya and stripped herself bare, quickly. soon both girls were naked and they continued to make out for just a while more.

"you know trix, you don't have to." said katya, as she felt trixies hands roaming her body. "i'm nervous but i want to." trixie admitted. "i'll help you." said katya. she got up and helped trixie put it on. she clicked a button and something started vibrating between trixies legs. "we're both getting pleasure from this baby." said katya, lying down on the bed.

trixies legs already felt weak as she walked back to the bed, she could feel herself getting wetter by the second. she spread katyas legs and saw how wet her girlfriend was too. she lined herself up and thrusted deep into katya. katya moaned and she moaned loud. this moan spurred trixie on and she began thrusting slowly in and out of katya. trixie was turned on by the sight of how far her girlfriend was being stretched and katya loved the feel of the slight burn that stretch was giving her.

"trixie...faster." katya moaned and she felt trixie begin to speed up and go deeper and faster into her. "katya, this is so hot." said trixie, kissing katya hard. "please don't stop." katya cried and trixie smiled and kept up the pace.

katya could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge and trixie could sense this too. trixie pushed as deep as she could go and watched as her girlfriend came beneath her. she thrusted in a few more times before pulling out and watching katyas breath slow down.

"you didn't finish." was the first thing katya said, after coming down from her high. "don't worry." said trixie. katya watched as trixie took off the strap on and slowly started thrusting it into herself. "trixie, oh my god, you're so fucking hot." katya whispered. she couldn't believe her girlfriend was giving her a private show. she watched as trixies breath quickened with everytime she pushed the strap-on into herself. "i'm gonna come." trixie moaned and katya saw with one last thrust, her girlfriend squirting everywhere.

trixie chucked the strap on to the side and laid down next to katya. "best birthday ever." said katya. "agreed." said trixie.

——————————————————

currently this fic is trending number one in the rpdr hashtag so thanks for that guys