five

katya was early to maths for a change and she had the homework done, much to ms. del rio's surprise.

the class was long and boring and katya was so happy to be out of there, monday mornings are always the worst. she walked to her locker and shoved her textbook to the back.

"hey!" someone said from behind her making her jump. "fucking hell barbie you scared me." said katya, turning round to see trixie. today trixie was wearing a body hugging dress, that ended at her knees, and had fringe all over the chest. her golden locks were let down and were curled, flowing over her shoulders. "you look nice." said katya simply. "uh, thanks!" said trixie, blushing profusely.

katya was about to walk away when she was stopped by trixie putting a hand on her shoulder.

"what is it blondie?" asked katya, turning to face trixie. "you left your phone in class." she said, handing katya  her beat up iphone 6. "oh and um also, do you wanna come eat with me and uh my friends today? it's just you always eat alone and i don't know maybe you wanna sit with us?" said trixie. "i'll think about it and thanks for the phone." said katya walking to art.

katya spent the whole of art thinking of whether to join trixie and her friends at lunch. trixie had a small group of friends who were labelled 'the barbies' by everyone else in the school. these included ben delacreme, or dela for short, who was the 'token brunette barbie', then there was kameron michaels the 'body-builder barbie', then there was miz cracker who was 'jewish barbie' and finally there was trixie who was 'lifesize barbie'. katya wasn't really sure she fit into their group.

katya wasn't for wearing bright pink or being girly. for example today she was wearing a brown matching tracksuit and light make up which was about as girly as she got. her favourite outfits were leathery and gothy but because she had gym later she had toned it down a bit.

katya heard the bell go and walked to the cafeteria. she was about to sit at her normal table but she saw trixie waving her over.

she couldn't ignore her now could she?