six

even though katya was confident in herself she felt a bit nervous walking over to the table of barbies.

"hey barbies." said katya, sitting down next to trixie. "hi." they all said, grinning at her.

"so miss katya, tell us something about you." said dela. "i'm originally from russia and my full name is yerkaterina petrovna zamolodchikova but please, just call me katya." said katya grinning. "so russian barbie?" said kameron, looking around at the others.

"oh no i don't want to impose." said katya. "no, no, it's fine." said trixie, placing a hand on katyas thigh. "great that's sorted then." said miz, grinning.

this lunch was probably one of the best ones katya had, had in her life. she felt included and wanted and to be honest for the first time in her life she felt like she had found some friends.

after lunch her day was going so well that she felt like nothing could ruin her day. it's a shame it didn't stay that way.

at the end of school katya was putting stuff in her locker, when violet and fame came up to her. "what's up zamo." said fame, slamming katya's back into the locker. "what do you want now?" asked katya, clearly winded. "you need to fuck off." said violet. "but i haven't even done anythi-" she was cut off by violet punching her in the stomach.

katya was usually one to defend herself, but that is pretty difficult when someone is holding you down and the other is punching you in the stomach. violet repeatedly punched katya in the stomach and face until katya could no longer stand. fame dropped katya and they walked off laughing whilst she was left slouched against the locker, struggling for breath.

she sat there for a good twenty minutes until she could finally stand. she slowly walked home until she collapsed on her bed and blacked out.