fourty-seven

trixie was about to do something really dumb. that's what she thought katya would say if she was there with her anyway.

katya didn't know that trixies job paid 20$ and hour, which was quite a lot for a girl in her last year of high school. this meant trixie found it slightly easier to save up money. she wasn't saving up for anything exactly she just always set aside 150$ a month for safe keeping.

it was the first of may today and that only meant one thing to trixie; katyas birthday. trixie was about to spend 600$ for katyas birthday, after all you're only 18 once. trixie was buying katya a motorbike. it wasn't the really expensive one she wanted but it was good enough for her to practice on and get her license.

trixie had got her step-dad to use his truck to transport the bike to katyas house. trixie had hidden it under a blanket on the back of the truck, so at least it was kind of like it was wrapped up. she ran to katyas door and knocked loudly.

"hey baby." said katya and placed a kiss on trixies lips. "happy birthday." said trixie, shyly and handed katya a card. katya opened it and read the message inside.

dear katya,

before you came along, i felt like my life wasn't going anywhere. you've given me a sense of direction, a purpose and i can't thank you enough for that. i want to thank you for being so kind and supportive and everything i could ever want in a girlfriend. i just want you to know that you are most beautiful person i ever laid my eyes on. i love your dumb sense of fashion, your dumb jokes and your beautiful blue eyes and let's not forget that sexy body! i wasn't really sure how i could repay you for everything you've done for me so i got you something small, well kinda. i just hope you don't get mad at me for buying you this.

i love you so fucking much

yours forever

trixie (kukla)<3

trixie grabbed katyas hand and lead her to the truck. trixies step-dad whipped off the blanket to reveal the motorbike. "what the fuck!" katya screamed. "trixie what the actual fuck." she said and hugged her girlfriend whilst tears fell down her cheeks. "thank you so much baby!" she said and planted millions of small kisses on trixies face.

trixies step-dad chucked the girls two helmets. "you can take her for a spin, so long as you look after my trixie." he said. "of course sir." katya said and put the helmet on. "see you later trix." said her step-dad and drove away. "baby let's go." said katya as she turned on the motorbike. trixie grinned, she had never seen her girlfriend this happy and it was the best feeling ever to see that beaming smile on katyas face.

"i love you." whispered trixie as she got on the bike. "i love you more." said katya and drove out the driveway.