seventy

it was a week until graduation and katya still did not have a life plan. she didn't really care however because her parents had promised to pay for her rent, electricity and wifi for wherever she moved too so therefore all she had to find was a way to get food. she thought herself to be very, very lucky.

"sit still baby!" trixie whined for like the tenth time. katya was sat at trixies make up desk and she had been for at least an hour now. "when will you be done?" asked katya, carefully trying not to move her face. "the more you move the longer it will take." trixie huffed. hearing this katya sat still until trixie was finally done.

"so i did the make up and hair to match your tracksuit look because then you can wear it for the rest of the day!" trixie exclaimed, grinning. "i hate too much make up though." katya whined, still not yet looking at herself in the mirror. "just look, i promise it's not over the top." trixie said.

katya turned around to look in the big mirror on top of trixies desk. katya was in disbelief that this was actually her, trixie had a way with make up and it always seemed to turn out so good.

"wow trixie, i cant believe this is me." said katya, gently touching her face. "katya don't smudge it!" trixie said and quickly swiped katyas hands away from her face. katya stared for a long time at herself. "baby, you don't look that much different." trixie said, as she sat down on her bed. "i look great!" katya said, grinning. she went to give trixie as kiss but she pushed her away. "after i've taken photos." trixie said.