thirty-one

trixie pulled up on katyas driveway and got out the car, pizza in hand. she knocked on the large wooden door and was instantly greeted by her loving girlfriend.

"i can't believe you're bringing me pizza." said katya, who had already gotten plates and taken them up to her room. they sat down on katyas bed and tucked into the pizza. "i haven't eaten since this morning, thank you baby." said katya and she placed a small kiss on trixies cheek.

"why haven't you eaten all day?" asked trixie. "we've run out of food." said katya, helping herself to her fifth slice. "ask your mum to buy more food then?" asked trixie. "mm funny one babe, but that's pretty hard considering her and dad are away until next sunday." said katya, with a mouthful. "and they left you with no food?" asked trixie, sitting back and letting her girlfriend eat the rest of the pizza. she certainly needed it more than trixie did. "mm, i was gonna find food somehow." said katya. "here." said trixie and passed katya two one hundred dollar bills.

"what i can't accept this." said katya, shocked. "just take it." trixie said, not taking no for an answer. "thank you love." said katya and kissed trixie. trixie grabbed onto the side of katyas face and pulled the older girl on top of her.

katya felt trixies hands roaming her back and then slowly slipping under her shirt. trixies hands traveled to katyas bra strap and pulled it undone. the bra fell from under the shirt and trixie just tossed it to the other side of the room. katyas tongue swiped trixies lip and trixie widened her mouth allowing katyas tongue to enter. katya moaned into the kiss as she felt trixies hands slowly travel to the front and cup her boobs. katya was about to undo trixies bra when trixies phone began to ring. katya pressed one last kiss to trixies lips before trixie got up and answered the phone.

"that was my mum." trixie said putting down the phone, "i have to get home because we have school tomorrow." said trixie. "that's okay." said katya and she pressed a soft kiss onto trixies lips. trixie reciprocated before pulling back and looking at katya. "your nipples are hard." said trixie laughing and getting up off the bed. "your fault." katya mumbled, before following trixie downstairs.

"i won't leave you high and dry next time, i promise." said trixie before bidding her goodbyes and leaving. 'you better not.' katya thought.