fifty-four

katya was walking to meet trixie on their break when she bumped into a guy called david. she said sorry and was about to walk off when he started talking to her

"you're the one dating trixie right?" he asked. "yeah, why?" she replied. "she's my ex." he said, laughing. "ok." said katya and tried to walk away.

"i smashed her before you." he said. "what did you say?" katya said, stopping in her tracks. "i fucked trixie mattel." he said again. "stop lying." she said and walked off.

"i'm not, she was tight as fuck." he said laughing and walking back to his friends.

katya found trixie waiting for her and she wasn't sure who to believe.

"i just bumped into david penny, you know your ex apparently, how come you never told me you dating him?" asked katya as they walked over to a nearby bench. "we dated for two weeks." said trixie playing with katyas fingers, "i didn't think it was important."

"i think it is fucking important considering he's going around saying you two fucked!" katya said, raising her voice. "but we didn't fuck, i've never had sex with a boy." trixie whispered. "why would he lie though?" asked katya getting increasingly angry. "i don't know but i didn't have sex with him." trixie said, her voice still small. "i don't know who to believe, you told me your were a virgin trixie, i trusted you!" katya shouted.

a few people were beginning to look over at the pair, trixie felt so embarrassed. "fine believe fucking david over me but i won't have you shout at me in front of the whole school, i'm going to find the barbies." and with that trixie walked off.

katya regretted it as soon as trixie walked away.

katya had fucked up and she had fucked up bad.