sixty-seven

katya had a free house so of course she had taken trixie home with her after prom. no sooner had they entered the house katya smashed her lips against trixies. "i've been wanting to do that all night." she mumbled onto trixies lips.

katya lead trixie upstairs and it wasn't long before they found themselves in katyas bedroom. katya laid back on her bed and watched as trixie took off her dress and hung it up, she didn't want to ruin it in the heat of the moment.

trixie had put on lacy underwear for katya. she knew her girlfriend loved it, especially when it covered as little of her body as possible. katya also had a treat for trixie, black lacy underwear that barely covered her nipples and really left nothing to the imagination.

"god you're so hot." said trixie laying down next to katya. "yeah but have you seen yourself?" katya quipped. "katya you don't need to lie to me." trixie said, sitting up. "what am i lying about?" katya asked, concerned.

trixie had always been body conscious, especially around katya. katya was so skinny in comparison to her and she felt embarrassed sometimes when they stood together.

"you're so skinny and beautiful and i'm just round and ugly." trixie said. "why the fuck would you say that about yourself!" katya exclaimed. "it's true, you are so gorgeous compared to me." said trixie, exasperated.

"you listen here beatrice, you got voted prom queen, surely that means something? anyway you are the most gorgeous girl in that whole entire fucking school. i love your body, i love your curves and the way body hugging dresses look on you. i love your deep brown eyes and i love your tummy. i love everything about you and even your personality makes you beautiful. please, please don't think that i think any less of you because you hate the way you look. i love the way you look, you're perfect to me and that's all that matters." katya said, hugging her girlfriend tight.

"i love you so much, thank you." trixie whispered into the embrace. they stayed hugging for a long time, katya soothingly rubbing circles on trixies back.

"i still want to fuck you." trixie whispered into katyas ear. katya felt shivers run down her spine. "okay." she chocked out.

trixie pushed katya down on the bed and started sucking and biting katyas neck. katya let out soft moans as trixie hit the sweet spot on her neck. trixie kept licking and sucking until katyas neck was covered in large purple bruises.

trixie worked her way down and focused on katyas breasts. she removed the small piece of lingerie that was covering them and started kissing each breast. she sucked each nipple and watched katyas chest rise. she carefully worked her way down to katyas core. katya watched as trixie removed katyas underwear with her teeth. it was so erotic that katya moaned and trixie wasn't even touching her.

trixie slowly started to brush her tongue along katyas clit and soon katya was begging for more. trixie obliged and started slipping two fingers in and out of katya. katya felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge by the minute. with one extra deep thrust by trixie, katya screamed in ecstasy and she felt herself squirt all over trixie.

"wow." trixie said out of breath. "wow indeed." katya barely whispered. as soon as katya had caught her breath she worked trixie up in the same way. she focused on massaging trixies breasts and felt the younger girl try and push her head further down. "patience baby." said katya. she lovingly kissed each of trixies breast before slowly working her way down trixies stomach, to her core.

she didn't touch trixie right away, she just looked and admired how wet her girlfriend was. "katya, if you don't do something soon, i will." trixie said, inbetween ragged breaths. this was enough to get katya to start. she swiped her tongue slowly along trixies clit, making the younger girl moan, loud. "come on katya." trixie moaned, urging the older girl to do something. katya understood and started to lick faster and slowly pushed two fingers into trixie. trixie gasped and katya carried on, her motions getting faster and faster until trixie screamed her name and covered katya in the warm fluid.

"i'm spent." katya said. trixie only hummed in reply.

the girls hugged close and both fell asleep, tired but happy.