Pilot

B POV
Hi. I'm Betty Cooper. You're probably wondering what my story is, so here it is.

I walked through the door of my apartment in California. "Betty?" I hear.
"Yes?" I reply. He walks to the hallway. "Where have you been? You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago!" he yells. "I was out with a friend. We were shopping." I say. I was really trying to stay away from him. "You should have called." he says and slaps me hard across the face. I fall to the floor from the impact.

Now you're probably wondering who that is. He is my boyfriend, Archie Andrews. When he was at work, I packed a bag, and left my apartment. I go a bus ticket and road it to a little town called Riverdale. I find my aunts house on the, I'm guessing, Southside? "Hi. I'm Betty Cooper, your niece." I say. "Hi Betty. I'm Wendy smith. You're Alice's daughter correct?" she says. "Correct." I reply.

I have been living with Wendy for a week now. It's different from my old apartment. I am currently sitting in a booth at this diner called Pops. I was reading my book when my name was called. I get the to go bag and head out the door. I get to my car, and hear a thunder of bikes coming into the lot. I turned to see bikers dressed out in leather. I stared for a minute until i hear one of them speak. "Blondie, are you through staring?" I look up, and one was coming towards me. "are you deaf?" he says. "n-no." I stutter out. "Whats you're name, Princess?" he says. "B-Betty. I need to go. my aunt is waiting for the food." I say and turn to open the car door. He closes the door. "I didn't say you could leave." he simply says. I look up and glare at him. "Don't glare at me princess. I'll have to give you a lesson on manners." he says. "I have to go. Leave me alone." I say. "Why would i want to do that princess. you're new here and no one has claimed you, so I might just have to." he says. "i am not an object for you to claim." I say. I open the car door and get in. "Where are you staying princess?" he asks. "Why would I tell you?" I reply. "You are in a small town that has bad people in it, especially Wendy Smith." he says.

My face went pale as soon as her name came out of his mouth. "What's wrong princess?" he asks. "N-nothing. What's so bad about her." I stutter out. "She runs my rival gang. The ghoulies, one of the worst gangs out here." he says. My face was even paler, if that's possible. "Your rival gang? You're in a gang?" I stutter. "I'm not in a gang. I run a gang princess. The leader of the Southside Serpents." he says. "I-I h-have to g-go." I say. "What's the matter princess? Can't handle the fact that I'm the leader?" he says smirking. "I have to get out of this town. I can't stay with her anymore. I can't go back to California or he'll find me. I-I have no where to go, but I need to get out of this town." I say quickly. "Who are you staying with? Who are you running from?" he asks. "M-my aunt." I say, "Wendy Smith."

I found myself tied to a chair in what looked like a basement. I guess the guy I was talking to knocked me out of I blacked out, because I can't remember anything after I said her name.