Special Chapter #2

It was once again that time of the year, the U.A sports festival would be occurring again. Everyone was excited but two people in particular had begun getting even more excited as it was now the 3rd year where they had chosen aspiring heroes to join in on a friendly match. 

Izuku was excited as he already felt like he knew who he would pick but didn't want to get the kid to hyped for the fight. He was someone he had known and saw grow and Izuku saw him as a possible inheritor of One for All but he wasn't sure if he wanted any of his quirks being transferred. 

As the first round ended Bakugo sitting with Scarlet and Izuku sitting with Amestra laughing and admiring the potential in these kids. Of course Bakugo took a shine to the kid who had dominated the first round and Izuku knew why. The kid reminded Izuku of Bakugo when they had been younger, the kid was impulsive and overly competitive but was definitely strong he had been the pride of the class being the highest scoring student on the entrance exams even beating out the previous record. Izuku kept eyes on the kid he knew he wanted and saw him doing well but overall wasn't impressive. 

The time had came the tournament round had ended and unsurprisingly the kid Bakugo had been eyeing had won, Izuku saw the kid he wanted had only made it to the first round of the tournament but lost fairly quickly. The two now pros went down to the stage and everyone in the crowd had gotten hyped all over again. 

As the kids who participated in the tournament lined up Bakugo smiled as Izuku waved for him to take first pick. "I Katsuki Bakugo am picking Ito Takahashi." The crowd cheered as his choice walked to his side and smiled knowing he was the strongest kid so it essentially be a two on one for the first time. Izuku smiled at this. "Aweh Kacchan... You are so predictable. I shall pick Kota Izumi." Kota walked to the pro who proceeded to back up a little. "Don't punch me in the sack again okay." Izuku laughed as Kota's face proceeded to go red. 

The two pros and two students got into the special ring that was made in an attempt to prevent too much damage. Izuku smiled as the countdown began, as the match began Bakugo made the first move which was a trademark right hook that Izuku managed to block with ease. Kota quickly fired water at Bakugo but before it got to him Ito landed a kick into his back and quickly followed up with an attack from his quirk. Quickly the air pressure created by his movements hit Kota sending him towards the edge of the arena. 

QUIRK SYNOPSIS: Ito Takahashi quirk: Air propulsion 

Movements are done at an unimaginable speed but doesn't increase the power of his actual punches instead it sends a wave of air at high speeds with enough impact that it is almost like being hit by a brick wall.

Izuku quickly lunged towards Kota and stopped him from getting knocked out of the ring but quickly was hit by an explosion after saving his teammate. "Can't be on the offensive or else you'll lose your teammate. So you need to choose offensive or defensive." Izuku smiled as he had a few tricks under his sleeve. "Is that so Kacchan." 

Suddenly multiple Izuku's appeared and were all in reaper mode. As everyone began processing what happened Bakugo smiled. "Always something new in every tournament eh." The Izukus smiled as they began speaking in unison. "Gotta have a few surprises and well I practice constantly got master all these quirks." As he finished each Izuku began lunging but to his surprise Ito managed to take down a couple of his clones fairly quickly but wasn't prepared for the surprise attack from Kota who had learned to form into water with help from Izuku and a former student who had lost his quirk while Izuku had been gone. 

Ito was quickly knocked back to the edge where Kota managed to unleash a torrent of water knocking Ito out of the ring. "See Kacchan power doesn't always mean skill." Bakugo was evidently upset but quickly Izuku speeded towards Bakugo with Flash step and unleashed One for All at 50% into the gut sneding Bakugo flying out of the ring winded and barely conscious. 

After the match Izuku decided to go talk to Kota. "So Kota how's it feel to know you put that Ito in his place a bit?" Kota had his hat on and smiled. "It felt good to teach him power isn't everything but um I'm sorry we almost lost because of me." Izuku smiled before putting a hand on the child's shoulder. "Don't worry I don't do this to win though it is an added benefit. I do it because I like picking underdogs doesn't always work out sometimes they just don't have the combat ability. I believe you Kota have the ability to be a top ranked hero and I know there will be doubts but you'll be great." Kota smiled with a small tear in his eye after being told this by his hero. 

"One more thing Kota I was wondering would you like to become the successor to my One for All?" Kota looked confused he knew Izuku had been able to get more quirks but he could give them as well, that was a shock to him. Kota just looked down unsure of what to say. "Are you sure I should have it there's so many more heroic than me." Izuku smiled. "Kota I believe you could be the best I just wanted to give you a little confidence boost. Your free to say no and I'll understand after all I originally said no to All-Might when he offered it to me." Kota's eye looked towards Izuku's and smiled. "Thank you Deku and I would love to accept your gift." Izuku looked down and responded. "Just know we will have to do some training cause it's a different quirk." 

Several months past and Izuku had trained Kota to give him a more muscular tone to his body. "Now I will begin the transfer so..."

"