Chapter 32: Paralysis, Fire, Strength, and Death

The day for the finals had come Scarlet and Izuku had been training for this match knowing neither of them would win this without extreme effort. When they got into the arena Izuku was in a corner with Undertaker and the Devil of Light on the two closest corners. Undertaker looked at Izuku while the Devil of Light looked towards Scarlet then match began and Scarlet and Izuku were charged the Undertaker threw punches at a fast speed at Izuku who was dodging the hits barely he could feel the wind of the blows go by him as he struggled to dodge. "Izuku the weapons safety has been removed and it is aimed at you, the time has passed and you must now be prepared." The Undertaker slowed his blows down seemingly giving up on winning against Izuku. Izuku started going on the offensive using One For All to create air pressure to land blows without giving the Undertaker the opportunity to paralyze him, he managed to blow back the Undertaker fairly easily and it confused him about how last time he fought him it was so hard to do anything against him but his time the Undertaker was seemingly a pushover. This led to Izuku's first  Mistake in this match he went easy on his opponent, Izuku was then hit in the chest by the Undertaker who had gotten a sudden burst of energy but had actually taken advantage of an opening between his punches. Izuku was on the ground unable to move but still conscious, the Undertaker walked to stand over him. "Do not underestimate an opponent no matter what. Otherwise you'll end up on your ass knocked out." The Undertaker goes to punch Izuku but is hit by flames from behind. "Izuku get your ass up, he can't beat you that easily again especially after all your training. This is the last time I will save you in this match." Izuku smiled and used his mind to pick himself up with his telekinesis, he used his ability to throw punches at the Undertaker and slowly but surely the Undertaker was being overwhelmed physically which was a feeling he hadn't had in such a long time. The Undertaker smiled as Izuku landed one final punch while using One for All unintentionally, knocking out the Undertaker this left Izuku, Scarlet and the Devil of Light in the match. The Devil of Light was moving very quickly and dodging all the fire that was being thrown at them, Izuku laid down using his telekinesis to wait for the paralysis to wear out before helping Scarlet a little bit in return for the help he got earlier. THe paralysis wore off fairly quickly and Izuku charged the Devil of Light igniting the area he was dodging towards on fire using his own flames, Scarlet smirked. "Well I thought it was time to pay you back for the save earlier." Izuku said as he continued to send flames in the opposite direction of Scarlet to close in on their opponent. They were shocked to see that the cloak and hood of the Devil of Light was still fully intact. All of a sudden a surge of power was felt and Scarlet was sent flying into the arena's wall knocking her out. Where she had just been the Devil of Light was standing there fist in the air, Izuku took this time to try to notice whether the person was male or female Izuku noticed that it looked easily Male. Izuku smiled knowing that he would be able to attack nerves easier with his scythe due to more nerves being available immediately due to his excessive practice with his scythe against Kachan. Izuku remembered that using his scythe can mimic other peoples quirks and began wondering what quirk he would have but decided that he didn't want to attempt using that quirk until he knew what quirk it was so he could practice with it. Izuku manifested his Reaper Form and looked towards the Devil of Light, his opponent unknowingly smiling under his hood, a voice changer was used when he began talking. "So Izuku Midoriya the pride of U.A in Japan who had to leave, was it because too many people thought you to be a villain with the evil looking quirk of yours or was it because your a coward who wanted to escape All For One. Either way I will be the one to defeat you and show that All For One was wrong trying to turn you evil. After all it's hard to corrupt an Angel seeped in Darkness." As soon as he had finished saying that to Izuku, Izuku's mind began to race. 

In Izuku's Mind

All-Might was standing there shocked at the fact that Izuku had been found so quickly. All For One stood there smiling, "I told you you wouldn't be able to hide from me, we are connected no matter where you go I will find you Izuku." Izuku stood there barely able to move as he began walking towards All For One. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! I WILL BEAT THIS VILLAIN AND THEN I WILL COME AFTER YOU BUT FIRST." Izuku ignited his whole body in flames and activated all of his quirks at once as he punched through the manifestation of All For One in his head make it disperse, a sign that Izuku had successfully countered the darkness in his mind that had been poisoning his thoughts for years. 

Authors notes: Sorry for the short chapter but I should have another one up within a day or two as this chapter was to set up the next and signals the beginning of the end of this book. As a side note I am so happy that people have managed to stay interested in this book and I am so happy with all the support I have gotten from you all and I will be writing more books in the future and after this I will hopefully be able to continue writing my other books to completion as this book has been my main focus for the past while.