Chapter 16: Mentality

After his classmates had finished visiting him Izuku, pretended to sleep until the nurses left him alone. When he was finally alone Izuku hopped out the window so he could try to arrest a couple villains. He spent the night walking around looking for villains but didn't seem to find any, Izuku thought this to be weird as he normally found a few by now but he knew he had to head back to his room before the nurses went to check on him. When Izuku returned he knew he didn't have long before the nurses would show up but he was covered in sweat from trying to get back to his room in time. He began falling asleep when he heard his door open, assuming it was a nurse he stayed sleeping. Then he heard Bakugo's voice. "Deku, I know you aren't sleeping. You need to calm down and stop hunting him so bad. You are strong and have skills to fight but that wasn't enough last time. So what makes you think it'll be enough this time?" Izuku sat up and looked at Bakugo with a near death gaze. "Bakugo, He killed All-Might, he took my arm, he was leading the villain who killed my mother, and he is the biggest threat in recent years. If anyone would be able to beat him it would be me. I beat you, Todoroki and during our exam against All-Might I was the one who beat him with some assist...." Izuku felt the pain spread across his face. "DEKU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! You think I don't know that you would be the only one able to beat him? But you don't have to be a conceded douche about that fact. If you stay how you are you would be lucky to even come close to him this time. You may not have realized it but during your fight with him he was holding back, I had just seen him kill All-Might, he was going full out on him but with you he left himself open and made it seem like you had him where you wanted him. I wouldn't be surprised if the next fight you have with him if you are still like this if he doesn't just take your other arm right away. He was certainly able to shrug off losing his arm like he got a paper cut." Izuku looked at Bakugo again this time the words he had just said sinking in. "WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO THEN!?" Izuku screamed as he looked down. Bakugo walked towards the door. "Well if you're so amazing you should be able to figure it out yourself." He walked out and slammed the door shut. Izuku sat in his room and thought about what had just been said. He thought to himself. "I  just alienated myself from the only person who treated me like a hero while everyone thought I was a villain."  Izuku got up and left the room through the window, he went towards the training grounds where he had his entrance exam and began practicing with his arm and the quirks attached to it. He managed to destroy a couple buildings and managed to learn some new ways to use his techniques to fight. He was unaware of the sun which was already on the horizon, as it began getting darker he climbed one of the buildings and sat on the roof looking at the sky and admiring the stars. Just then he heard a noise seemingly coming from the entrance to the area, Izuku looked down to see the students from his class with flashlights. 

"IZUKU!!" Their yelling was heard by Izuku who was overlooking them from a perch on the roof. "Izuku are you here? You need to let people into your life and not alienate yourself." Izuku jumped down and landed 30 meters away from them. "Hey guys. I am training so what is this about?" The class looked at him. "Izuku you have been distant and don't let anyone in. Bakugo told us what happened in your room, you need teammates if you hope to get better and defeat that guy." Izuku smiled. "Well if you guys think you can help me, I'm game. But if you are going to help me tell me why I wouldn't be able to beat him myself." Todoroki was the first to speak. "It is because of your hatred and past holding you back. If we are going to be able to help you it will be by keeping secret where you go to train to beat the man. Principal Nedzu has already contacted other schools in other parts of the country and on other continents. It will be for the best if you train away from where his influence is strongest." Izuku looks concerned. "But what happens if he attacks you guys while I am gone?" The class looks to Izuku. "Well there a lot of pros and we aren't pushovers ourselves man. Plus after your little chat with Bakugo he has been training nonstop. He actually managed to get scarier he even had a sparring match with Todoroki who without holding back managed to not land a single hit on him so we do have him." Izuku looked down and smiled. "Thank you guys for caring so much about me, but I can't just leave you guys." Principal Nedzu showed up and began coming towards Izuku. "Izuku it is too late we have gotten several schools in other countries but those within the country don't want to see you leave the best school in the country. We have also told this to your legal guardian and we have been given permission to do this. Your options are a school in the U.S, Canada and England. Given information I would suggest the school in Canada or the U.S, the England school while impressive it wouldn't be suited to you as they focus more on theoretical application of quirks versus the practice with quirks that you are used to." Izuku began thinking. "Which school has more powerful students between the U.S and Canada schools?" Nedzu smiled. "I knew you would ask that while the number of powerful students is unknown in each both schools have a ranking system that ranks each student when compared to other students at the school. SO either way you will see where you are placed once you have been there for awhile."

Authors notes: I have done this to make the story last longer and allows me to be more creative with my options and would like to know whether people would prefer Izuku to go to the Canadian school or the american school. 

I would also like to thank @shadowtrans63 for giving me the idea for moving countries to train but there will definitely be some characters that are hated coming and some that are loved and this will be where Izuku will be until I feel it is appropriate for him to return.