Chapter 26: Final Fifty

After the explosion and mass elimination caused by Izuku the remaining 50 students were standing looking towards the boy and the other opponents. The more notable students to successfully make it this far were, Amestra, Stephen, Scarlet, Alice, Izuku and Monika. The other students after recovering began fighting each other again with many fights being one on one and a few battles where multiple students were fighting. Izuku decided to take advantage of this and charged a pair of students who were fighting one on one, when he charged one of the students looked towards him but was then knocked out by their opponent. Izuku stopped charging for a second and noticed it was now a one on one between him and the unnamed student. "I'd rather not fight you yet Izuku so we can go our separate ways for now." As soon as the boy finished this he disappeared somewhere into the chaos. Izuku looked around to see that Stephen and Amestra were seemingly teaming up as a squad of about 8 students had surrounded them. Izuku began walking towards them and noticed that the squad was having a hard time so he decided to take a break to watch these two. As the fight continued Stephen had already cut some of the students and Amestra had already knocked a couple of the students but it was obvious that the squad was trying to be careful. Izuku hopped back onto his feet and ran at the squad using his stockpile quirk, he grabbed one of their heads and ran with them dragging on the ground and Izuku threw them out of the ring. As he turned back around to go for the second run by a squad of about 10 students had him surrounded. "Well 10 on 1 is a bit unfair don't you think?" Izuku said and one of the students from the squad smiled. "Oh yeah we know it is but if we can overwhelm the strongest ones we can guarantee our spots." Izuku smiled. "I meant unfair for you guys." When Izuku finished this sentence he sent a wave of flames at the squad. "Heat Wave Spiral!" All of a sudden the flames Izuku had sent out came back to him and began spinning upwards, tendrils of flame shot out of the tornado of flames as Izuku punched through the walls of it causing the air to push the tendrils towards the other students. One of the students in the squad that had tried to ambush him began using water to extinguish the flames, Izuku smiled as he reduced the temperature of his flames to below freezing and caused the water being used to turn to ice. "Hailstorm" Izuku punched the large chunk of ice that had been created with his stockpile to send shards of ice flying at the guy who had created the water. After this Izuku went back into a relaxed stance. Izuku looked to the monitor of how many students were left, it read that there was 26 people left. Once again Izuku took the time to look around to see who were still remaining in the arena. He still saw Amestra and Stephen fighting another squad of people, Alice was fighting with Monika and he was mesmerized by the combination of crystals and metals that were being used, then Scarlet was fighting another fire user so Izuku felt that was going to let her win. Then he saw the guy who had just disappeared fighting someone who was using lighting but he was seemingly not using his quirk to fight, then he saw Elly easily dispatching a squad of 12. Izuku looked to the monitor again and there was only 14 people left. 

Izuku, Amestra, Elly, Stephen, Monika, Alice, Scarlet, The guy that had left him, and 6 others.  

As he realized this Elly began walking towards him. "So you actually made it this far? So do you think you can actually win against me? The tournament will be my win?" She launched herself at Izuku to try and overpower him this time Izuku's stockpile was stronger as it had taken the fight with Mitsuki and her and added power to him. Izuku kicked upward towards her chin and landed the hit sending her flying into the air. She smiled before seemingly kicking the air and sending her flying at supersonic speed towards Izuku she lands with her knee in his gut and he is sent flying out of the ring but before he could be eliminated by touching the ground he uses his stockpile and flames to force himself back into the arena. When he landed he smiled, he looked at Elly. "Your quirk isn't a super strength quirk like you make it seem. I have realized what it is you actually ha..." Izuku is then punched in the face but this doesn't send him flying as he had sent a punch towards the ground whipping air around him. "Your quirk is an air usage, you use contact to create large pockets of air that push your opponents away but your limit is making the pressure of about 4 atmospheres." Elly smiled, and began to laugh. "You are the first person to actually realize what my quirk is. Even fucking Stephen didn't know. So good for you but it won't stop me from winning." Elly threw another punch this time Izuku dodged but was hit in the side by her knee this sent him into the air. Izuku smiled and went flying back down to the arena. "Heavenly Bodies Impact" Izuku started flying towards the ground at a blinding speed and those who heard him immediately prepared for another attack that would clear the area. When Izuku landed he hadn't released a massive shockwave of air pressure like the last time but focused it into one area this sent all the power he had released into sending Elly flying but she had countered it by creating an air pocket that had the intensity of 8 atmospheres she went down to one knee as she had gone over her limit. As soon as Izuku walked over to her to bring her out of the arena the bell tolled signifying that the top ten had been decided. 

The principal came out to congratulate those students who had made the top ten. He came out with a woman who appeared to be around his age, the lady stared at Izuku with an emotioneless face. "Izuku correct? I'd like to congratulate you on making the top ten and thanking you for doing what needed to be done to my son." The principal looked to Izuku. "I'd like to introduce you to Mitsuki's mom and the owner of this school. We should also let you guys know that this year the tournament's matches are going to be even more random with the arena being able to have different environments and in the first round it is going to be similiar to this battle royale except every school that is competing will have the ten students in a battle royale style match that will decide which schools will move onto the rounds after that. But for now everyone take a well deserved rest." With that everyone returned to their rooms and went to get a good nights sleep. 

In Izuku's Mind

All For One was standing there and easily grown to double the original size Izuku stood there. "I know what you are going to say All For One and frankly I know I killed a man but it had to be done, in this society it is different from what I am used to so it is testing my abilities to adapt." All For One laughed. "Well just remember you have now killed and when you return to Japan how do you think people are going to think of you as a hero even though you killed." Izuku hadn't realized this, people had already seen him as a villain due to his quirk but what if they knew he had killed a man during his time away.