Chapter 35: Where It Begins

Izuku explained the plan to his friends and to the staff of U.A, many of the staff were hesitant of this plan as it relies on the students to do almost all the work. Although this was the case they accepted the plan as it had been proven time and time again that these students had abilities and determination that allowed them to succeed. Aizawa approached Izuku. "Make sure you can win this. I guess we should also share that the whereabouts of All For One have been narrowed down and ironically it's in the location of your last fight." Izuku smiled. "Fitting location, I can end it where he thought he ended it last time." Izuku manifested his scythe and Aizawa nodded as Izuku went through Aizawa with his scythe so he could mimic Aizawa's quirk. 

The students all suited up in their hero costumes, they all came out of the entrance of the school when a familiar face showed up at the gates. Izuku immediately glared at the figure. "What the hell do you want coward?" The students from U.A were shocked to see Izuku look that pissed when he hadn't had his mother mentioned or someone he cared about wasn't being threatened. "You need to understand I gave up on winning and I knew things were going to escalate. In a war that people were warned about there are less casualties but when it is people like you. The war is much easier to let happen less people will die that way. What you call cowardice I refer to as strategic retreat, if I had stayed things would of been worse and I'm pretty sure Mitsuki knew that I had left." Izuku walked up to the Undertaker and grabs him by the collar which was a funny sight due to the overwhelming height difference. "You don't even deserve to be walking with that kind of logic, what kind of hero stands by while they can do something?" The Undertaker looks into Izuku's eyes. "One that knew the results of his decisions. If I had stayed there wouldn't of been a warning for the people here, you would of died and I would of been left in a coma that wouldn't of ended, and your friends at the tournament would of been torn limb from limb. So before questioning the judgement of those with more experience and a the ability to see the goddamn future you should listen." Izuku used 40% of One For All and punched him in the gut sending him flying into the wall beside the gate and knocking him unconscious. "Should of seen that one coming then bitch." Izuku said to the now unconscious boy. 

The group of his friends were surprised at what he had just done except for those from the tournament. Bakugo walked up to Izuku. "Bro are you okay you seem different from what you used to be?" Izuku's eyes were filled with determination. "I'm fine I just don't have time for someone who has so much strength but doesn't use it to help others." Izuku began walking with the rest of the students behind him. As they approached the location of the final battles more familiar faces showed up, all the students dropped into their fighting stance as the league of villains approached Tomura leading them. Others of note were Dabi, Kurogiri, and Toga. Izuku smiled. "Long time no see Hands, Stitches, Misty, and Pscyho. Missed me? I have gotten some cool new tricks for your boss but none of you are going to see them." Izuku quickly manifested his scythe this time it was evidently in its physical form and pointed it towards them. 

Bakugo's POV

Izuku's plan was going exactly as he had expected it too, the villains had come to meet them at the front door Izuku knew exactly who would show up. Izuku was to fight Tomura along with me, Todoroki and I think her name was Sarah were going up against the Stitched freak. Stephen who was a little annoying but reminded him of Kirishima was going against Toga partnered up with Kirishima. The mist fucker was being taken by most of class 1-A except those who were fighting the others. Izuku said that the mist fuck couldn't make his portals if he had to deal with overwhelming numbers but wasn't to strong in combat. As me and Izuku approach Izuku nodded to me signalling me to begin unleashing explosions, so I did so.

Izuku's POV 

Bakugo nodded at my signal and began releasing enough explosions to make me disappear from sight of Tomura and in that brief moment I used Flash Step to get behind him. I threw a punch into his back which caused him to turn immediately, in response to the turn Bakugo let loose an explosion in the same place as I had punched. I had forgotten how similar they fought but that is bound to happen when they grew up training together. Tomura was trying really hard to grab either of them to the best of his ability. This ended up being futile as the fight only went on for a few minutes before I ended up landing a kick into the nape of his neck causing him to become unconscious. 

Todoroki's POV

Izuku had sent me with Scarlet to fight Dabi, I wondered what he was thinking sending two fire users against another fire user but I trusted Izuku. Scarlet and I began pelting Dabi with flames to try and this quick, I could feel the heat of her flames increasing and I then understood Izuku's plan. I began using my ice keep him in place which melted quickly with the intense heat of Scarlet's flames meet Dabi's. I looked at Scarlet. "Can you reduce your flames heat so that they are cold flames?" She smiled and nodded and then all of a sudden Dabi began having problems making his flames do anything as they were freezing due to Scarlet's temperature control. I was fascinated by the amount she could change her flames it made feel almost inadequate if hadn't been able to come up with the plan to freeze him. I created a glacier behind Dabi and then used my ice to send him flying into it while he was still being overpowered by Scarlet's Flames. We approached the location that he should be and when we got there we saw he was unconscious and stuck about 4 feet into the glacier I had made. I turned towards Scarlet and noticed the shards of ice falling in the background behind her and was stunned, I immediately turned away slightly blushing.  

Stephen's POV

I had been sent to deal with the girl who was wearing what appeared to be a school girl uniform covered by a cardigan. She seemed like she would be an easy fight but Izuku insisted on sending Kirishima with me he seemed pretty cool though he talks about manliness way too much. We charged in and all of a sudden there were three knives in me. One in my right shoulder another one in my left hand and the last one was in my left. I was shocked about when they had been thrown she was fast but she didn't know that I had some amazing speed too. I charged in towards her with my katanas ready to attack she jumped over me and landed another knife in my back. I screamed in pain knowing soon I wouldn't have to deal with the pain. Kirishima ran towards her he didn't seem too fast but he landed a hit on her side and this managed to knock her down but she got up very quickly and threw a couple knives at him. He managed to catch them out of the air but they were caught by the blade. I was waiting to see his blood drip down his hand but instead a saw bent knives fall from his hand as I noticed the sharp edges that had formed on him. he landed another hit and this time she started bleeding, I was excited that we could win this. I charged once more with my katanas and swung at her left arm, I made a mistake and took a kick straight to my face and a knife into my side. I felt as Jack The Ripper began emerging. I charged in again to catch the blonde bitch, I was going to use her own knives to cut her from head to toe and would take as much time as I wanted to. I landed a hit on her left knee and it started bleeding, I quickly swung again at her other knee she managed to dodge it but fell down on to it due to the pain from her initial wound. I took this chance to charge, I pulled out the knife in my leg, side and shoulder, I then placed one in her hand, one in her leg and sliced her right knee. She began to pass out and I smiled, Kirishima walked up beside me and snapped me out of Jack the Ripper. "Man that was kinda brutal, are you okay you had a sudden change in personality during that fight?" I nodded, I knew they were Izuku's friends but I didn't want them to know about the Ripper just yet. 

Back to god view POV

Izuku's group had all finished off their opponents the group fighting Kurogiri had managed to subdue him with relative ease. The group of them had all met up and Izuku had began to look at them. "Stephen your injured, you should take a break Alice can cover for you from here plus against who were are fighting no offense but you'll be a liability." Stephen nodded as the rest of the group continued into the lair, they came into a large room that was empty except for a chair where Mitsuki was sitting. "Oh hey Izuku, come over to play I'll have to ask the master if it's okay but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. It'll only hurt you."