Chapter 13: Time

Authors notes: i knew i said i wouldnt get a chapter out until the 18th at the earliest but some time opened so i will get one out today

Izuku POV

As I stand there looking at a fist covered in blood popping out of my idol's chest something in me breaks. I charge forward unknowingly manifesting the Death Robe and the Ares Sword. As I approach I feel a fist hit me in the chest making me choke on air unable to breath I swing at the direction the punch came from just for it to be stopped by the other hand of the villain who had killed All-Might.

3rd person Pov

As Izuku stands there being held in place by the villain his eyes widen and looks to barely be sane in this moment. Izuku then screams as his sword ignites in black and red flame and his robes slowly start changing into a dark metal. All For One smiles as he punches Izuku in the face. "I GAVE YOU THOSE QUIRKS YOU CAN'T BEAT ME WITH THEM!!" Just then Izuku smiles as he swings the sword into the side of the villain. "I DID PROMISE I WOULD USE THEM TO KILL YOU DIDN'T I!" He then manifests his scythe in physical form and uses it to hit the arm that was seemingly injured after his fight with All-Might cutting it off. "AGHHHHH!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" All For One swings a punch that is laced with what is seemingly an energy of some kind. It hits Izuku in the sshoulder of the arm holding the sword and tears his arm off. Blood spews from the now amputated stump that is Izuku's right arm. "AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Izuku screams in pain before blacking out and being left there by the villain. As the villain walks away he spits onto Izuku and smiles knowing One For All is finally gone.

Izuku lays there unconscious when the villaim had left the remaining heroes pickrd him up and brought him to safety. Endeavour had cauterized the wound when he was found so he had been able to survive but would be unconscious for a long time due to the loss of blood he had already suffered.

The following days were spent in silence as many mourned their Symbol of Peace and several villains had stayed hidden due to the orders of All For One. Izuku had few visitors one of which was Bakugo who was shocked at the husk that was seemingly taken the place of his friend. Even those of class 1-A who had thought him more of a villain than others came to visit after seeing him the only hero other than All-Might to attempt to fight All For One. Many people began umderstanding that All-Might may have been the Last true hero while others thought that Izuku would be the inspiration of the current generation.

Izuku wouldn't awake for several weeks, when he came to he noticed his missing arm and was seemingly depressed and thought himself to be done with heroing. This changed when he realized he may be the last person who has a hope of beating All For One. He had felt something during their fight that he hadn't understood until after waking. All For One was weakened they were both in a state of only having one arm making both of them equals in terms of injuries. Izuku knew if the final foght with All For One was going to happen it would have to be soon so that he didn't have time to find a quirk to regenerate his arm.

Izuku was now on a mission to find a way to make sure he can take out All For One within a month. He wiuld talk to Mei as she would be the one if anyone could to build a cybernetic arm he could use his quirks with.