Special Chapter 1

After a long time i finally decided to release a special chapter as i know people wanted to see more of the izuku amestra relationship i decided to take a crack at it. Just be warned im not great at writing romance in any way so yeah.

Due to the events of the final blood tournament where Mitsuki threatened Izuku's friends in Japan him and Amestra never went on that date they were planning for after the tournament. This didn't stop them as shortly after the events had cleared up in Japan Izuku and Amestra had rescheduled that date. 

The time was quickly approaching and Izuku was unsure what he was supposed to do, not because he hadn't dated before but because he hadn't cared for someone as much as her. He was nervous and it didn't help that she had begun talking with the girls from U.A more who he knew had tried to hook him and Ochako up. He hoped that wouldn't make anything weird but he never knew with his friends. 

The pair of them had spent a lot of time together on the council and during all their sparring matches but somehow he had no clue where to take her for their date. He knew all the classic date spots around town but nothing jumped out at him and he was running out of time. He decided he would talk to Bakugo after all he was his brother in all but blood.

Izuku walked into the dorms where the students had been staying and found Bakugo with Kirishima just hanging around watching T.V. "Uh Kacchan I have a question for you." Bakugo looked at Izuku. "First stop calling me Kacchan we aren't fucking five and second go ahead." Izuku looked aorund and rubbed his neck. "Well I don't know where to take Amestra for a date. Before you mention any of the normal and cliche places they just don't fit her." Bakugo smiled. "Dude you just need to think what is she into and what would you guys have fun with after all she must of fallen for you for some reason even if we couldn't figure it out." He chuckled with Kirishima. "Thanks man by the way... when are you two just going to fuck everyone knows you guys are gay for each other." Izuku ran out of the room before Bakugo could do anything. 

Shortly before getting to the stairs he heard multiple explosions and then silence. Izuku looked at his phone and saw a message from Kirishima that just said thanks. Izuku smiled before realizing exactly where he should go with Amestra. 

Izuku showed up where Amestra and the others had been staying in a pair of jeans and a decently nice t-shirt. Amestra was wearing a somewhat short dress that went up to her mid thigh area. "You look amazing." Izuku said before blushing and Amestra did the same before asking. "So where are we going?" Izuku looked at her smiling. "You'll see but there is somewhere I want to show you first." 

They ended up walking down to Izuku's old house. "This is where I lived with my mom when I was young and before the whole situation, but there is one place I'd like to show you more than this." They continued walking before reaching a beach that Izuku recognized as his original training area and the location of his quirks appearance. "This is the most important place in my past. It is where I unlocked my quirk, I wanted to show you this because the sun set here is beautiful." 

They both stood there enjoying each other's company while watching the sun slowly set the pink and orange colors blending in different combinations as they spend more time there. Amestra looked at Izuku who was staring at the horizon. "Izuku are you okay?" Izuku looked at her with a few tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry it's just I never actually thought I'd be back and have peace. I especially didn't think that I'd have such a beautiful girl to share it with." Izuku said blushing it just donning on him how cliched he sounded. Amestra giggled slightly before looking at Izuku in the eyes. "You're sweet you know that right." Izuku blushed harder. "Thanks but you don't need to...." Izuku's eyes widened as Amestra's lips met his as she pulled him closer. He slowly relaxed and closed his eyes just enjoying the moment with her the girl who helped him through so much. 

They showed up at her place late but thought everyone would be asleep and they were just going to sneak in but when they opened the door their friends were waiting. "SO did you guys plan on sharing a bed tonight?" Stephen asked, as Scarlet's eyes went to their golden color which meant she was pissed. Alice just smiled but it seemed like she was also mad.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" Izuku asked before the friends all just started laughing. 

This is how their first date ended and it would begin a beautiful relationship between the two powerful heroes.