Chapter 37: The Final Fight

Izuku stood at the entrance staring at All For One obvious disdain in his eyes, he activated his cloak and hood but knew he would have to use all of his quirks to defeat him. All For One stood up and all of a sudden Izuku fell to his knees, Izuku had obvious strain staying on his knees but was trying to stand up. All For One smiled and then let out a laugh that pierced Izuku's mind. "You are weak, I only increased the amount of gravity affecting you ten times. You should be able to at least stand but look at you down on your knees. That is where you belong down on your knees bowing down to me." All For One walked over to Izuku and Izuku could only look up at the villain, he tried to lift his hand but immediately felt more pressure on him whenever he tried to struggle. "You were always meant to be a villain, your quirk suits a villain so much more absorbing life force for power that is the best kind of quirk for a villain." All For One grabbed Izuku by the jaw and lifted him up. "But you wasted your time trying to be a hero and now I will have to break you." 

In Izuku's Mind

Izuku saw the former users of One for All on their knees aware of the dire situation that the current inheritor was in. All-Might was the only one on his feet. "Young Midoriya, are you telling me that you are giving up in the face of this man. You have fought much tougher fights than this, you always come up with a plan that succeeds. Remember all the important fights you have had, Noumu, Muscular, Mitsuki, Bakugo, Me. Every single one of those fights you were in a disadvantage but look now everyone is counting on you but your just letting yourself be manhandled by this abomination." Izuku looked down knowing he was failing his mentor. "Young Midoriya, I am disappointed in you." Izuku felt rage building in himself at these words, he had no clue why this hurt him as much as it did. "WHAT DID YOU DO? YEAH YOU GAVE ME YOUR QUIRK AGAINST MY WILL AT THAT, BUT WHEN I FIRST MET YOU YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS NO HOPE FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT A QUIRK TO BECOME A HERO! I GOT SO FAR BEFORE YOU BECAME IMPRESSED BY ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BULLSHIT I WILL BEAT HIM WITH MY QUIRKS AND I'LL NEVER USE ONE FOR ALL AGAIN!!!" Izuku's mind began filling with fire as All Might realized he had pushed Izuku beyond his mental stability but knew that his essence would be destroyed by Izuku's rage. 

Outside Izuku's Mind

All For One was shocked at what he was witnessing Izuku who had just seconds earlier had been struggling to stay on his knees was standing and seemingly without effort. "You want One For All I Izuku relinquish it to you." Izuku plucked a hair. "One for All can only be transferred between users by ingesting DNA." All For One smiles. "Glad to see you have finally decided to join the right side." All For One grabbed the hair and became the inheritor of One For All. Izuku smiled. "Oh I never said I was joining you, I gave you One for All because I didn't want it in the first place and I don't need it to send you 6 feet under." Izuku used his flash step technique to get beside All For One, Izuku threw a punch into All For One's gut and he recoiled in pain. "What the hell? How did your punch have so much power?" All For One was shocked at how Izuku had so much power behind his punch without One for All. Izuku smiled and went back to the entrance. Izuku's cloak and hood disappeared and instead a black hood took over Izukus hood and blocked out his face, his cloak became a baggy set of black clothes that were seemingly emitting black smoke. 

All For One's eyes widened as Izuku's new form was shown, "I discovered this form when I was in my own mind, thinking of constant forms of battles in my head even while in a fight in the real world. I call this True Black Reaper, it increases my stamina, agility, power, reflexes, and sensory reactions." Izuku Charged quickly at All For One and kicked him in the head. All For One got sent into the wall behind where he had been sitting, he got up and it became obvious that he had begun to take this seriously. The gravity in the room had increased several fold after the kick but Izuku was still moving fast and seemingly unhindered. All For One was bewildered as he attempted to attack Izuku who dodged and countered each blow while seemingly dancing around the room. "What's wrong All For One have I gotten to powerful for you to deal with over these two years. I thought that you would be so happy that I can actually challenge you this time."