Chapter- 8:A Perfect Date

Nicole P.O.V

He was pulling me out of the house... was what I thought. Instead he took me to the balcony where we met that night.

Nicole: "Why did you bring me here?" His lips pulled down to the corners of his mouth in a frown.

Taehyung: "I actually started liking you despite your rude attitude. I was upset when I heard you lying on the phone, I thought you had betrayed us. So I'm sorry for everything—for the way I acted, for your parents' death and this deal."

Nicole: "It's all right" His fingertips traced lines on my hand...Was he nervous?

Taehyung: "You don't deserve any of this, and I know that you have no one to support you or be you friend" There it was the giddy feeling—but for some reason my heart ached.

Taehyung: "From now on I will be your friend, I will support you and I will be your shoulder to cry on when you're sad—I promise you" I scoffed.

Nicole: "Are you having pity on me, because I don't need it" I pulled my hand from his.

Taehyung: "No, you don't need my pity but you need my support, and I will give it you because you're my friend" He took my hand in his again.

Nicole: "Who said we are friends?"

Taehyung: "I did" He grinned.

Nicole: "Fine" How bad could it be anyway? For some reason I felt there was truth in what he said. I didn't have any friends or someone to support me because I hardly trusted anyone. If I started now... what would change?

We worked on the song for most of the evening and then went to join the others for dinner. It was kind of awkward but I mostly talked to Taehyung and Jungkook so it didn't bother me much. Suddenly Namjoon turned towards me.

Namjoon: "Nicole, how has the song been going?"

Nicole: "It's great, and Taehyung is helping me too"

Namjoon: "Oh? Well I hope to see what you two come up with"

Nicole: "Okay"

After dinner I helped clean up and put the things away. Taehyung walked us back to our rooms said goodnight. I collapsed unto the bed, ready for sleep at last.

The next day there was a loud rapping on my door. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes.

Nicole: "Come in"

Taehyung: "Good morning sleepyhead" He sat on the edge of my bed.

Nicole: "Morning"

Taehyung: "Guess what we're doing today"

Nicole: "Another performance?"

Taehyung: Nope, but I'm going to give you a tour of Korea"

Nicole: "What?"

Taehyung: "You've never been here right? So I'm going to take you around and show you some of the places."

Nicole: "Fine...As long as it includes food." He smirked.

Taehyung: "That's the main attraction for today"

He left my room, telling me to meet him outside. So I quickly dressed up, grabbed a toast and met him at below the building.

Taehyung: "Let's go" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest street food place. He ordered something called "tteokbokki" which looked like rice cakes.

Taehyung: "Well, how is it?" I tried one and my mouth burned.

Nicole: "Spicy, but delicious" He smiled and we continued stuffing our mouths.

Then we caught a bus to a place called "Gyeongbokgung Palace" where there was guard changing ceremony going on, it seemed interesting enough, but then he yanked me towards a building next to it.

Taehyung: "You didn't think we were just going to watch the ceremony right?"

Nicole: "What?" But before I could say anything he disappeared somewhere and came back with two gate keeper costumes.

Taehyung: "Put this on"

Nicole: "What? Why?"

Taehyung: "Just like that...now goo" I put the purple garment on and stepped outside. The moment I saw Taehyung I burst out laughing... he was wearing a red garment similar to mine and was dancing in front of everybody.

Nicole: "So, How do I look?"

Taehyung: "Too formal... loosen up" He removed my hair tie and let my hair fall around my shoulders.

Nicole: "Heyy! Give it back!" But instead he started laughing and pulled me next to him so that he could take selfies.

The next stop was a restaurant where he challenged me to try the Korean fire noodles. It was so spicy that I lost halfway.

Taehyung: "Are you okay?"

Nicole: "I need W-water" Chuckling, he handed me a glass of water which I immediately gulped down.

Taehyung: "Seems like I won" He smiled widely and I scoffed.

After that we walked to a cat café nearby. I had never paid much attention to animals before, so it was quite awkward when I tried to handle kittens.

Taehyung: "Just hold it carefully, like this" He was putting the small thing into my hands. I stroked it carefully while it nuzzled my hands... cute.

Taehyung: "See it's not that hard" We were playing with the kittens when one of them bit Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung: "Oww that kitty is nasty" I laughed, shaking my head at him.

Lastly he took me to a Tea House. The tea was so relaxing, it calmed all my nerves down.

Nicole: "So, how did you join BTS?"

Taehyung: "So basically I went to the Bighit audition to support my friend but they ended up picking me instead"

Nicole: "What? Really?"

Taehyung: "Yep"

Nicole: "What would you be doing if you weren't an idol then?"

Taehyung: "I would be a saxophonist"

Nicole: "A what?"

Taehyung: "A person who plays the saxophone"

Nicole: "Right"

We talked for a while and went back home. I didn't even realize how late it had got when we reached back. I guess time really does fly fast when you're having fun.

Jungkook: "Oh you're back" He grinned.

Nicole: "Hey Jungkook" I smiled.

Taehyung: "Where's Jimin?"

Jungkook: "Speak of the devil"

Jimin: "And the devil appears" He smiled cutely at us.

Jimin: "So lovebirds, how was your date?"

Nicole: "WHAT?"

End of Nicole P.O.V