Chapter 44

In the kitchen, I shoved her up against the counter, kissing her and pulling her hips against mine. "Now," I said. "Reach up like you're going to get something." She turned her back to me and opened the cupboard and as she reached for the top shelf, I snapped her thong with my index finger. I pressed my cock against her ass and whispered in her ear. "You want me to fuck you, baby?" I kissed the side of her neck the way she liked, biting gently and continuing to grind against her. Her skin was getting hot and her face was flushed. The only light was from the street lamp glowing in the window, and everything about it was as hot as I had imagined. Soon, I had her belt undone, and then her pants. I bent down, peeling the tight jeans off her, kissing her legs, the backs of her thighs. I took a little bite on her ass. I undid my jeans, pulled my cock out of my boxers and rubbed it against her pussy.

She moaned, and I put my hands up her shirt and undid her bra. Gently, I pulled her sweater over her head, and grabbed her tits, pulling her back against my chest. I could feel her pussy wet against my dick. I bent down again, pulling her thong down and spread her ass apart. I licked her pussy from behind a couple times. She gasped and clutched the counter.

"Oh, baby, you better hang on tighter than that," I growled.

I started pressing into her so slowly she was trying to push back on me to get it in faster.

"No, I'm calling the shots," I said. I continued sliding inside her before grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto me. Her body gave a little shudder. As soon as I started fucking her, she reached down to rub her clit, but I put her hand back on the counter and gently rubbed her until I felt her pussy tighten around me, then rubbed quickly until she came, hard and loud.

"Holy shit," she said, grasping at the counter, trying to steady herself.

"You alright?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'll let you know when I can feel my limbs," she replied. I laughed. Before she could protest, I was leading her over to the kitchen table. I laid her on her back, grabbed the towel from the stove and put it under her head.

"What ... what are you doing?" she asked, looking up at me. Spreading her legs apart, I stood in front of her, and slid back inside her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. I let her get herself off that time as I watched her tits bounce while I fucked her. I knew she would want me to finish inside her, so I gave a few squirts before pulling out and spraying her stomach and pussy with the rest of my load. I wiped the tip on her pussy. Then, I leaned down and kissed her. I was still amazed she felt comfortable enough with me to let me do these things and it made my heart swell a little to see how much she trusted me.

She looked up at me as I pulled away.

"You don't always have to get me off first, you know," she said shyly.

"Are you kidding? Getting you off is the best part. Fuck. Watching your face and feeling you ... that's what gets me off. I never knew what it felt like to want someone as badly as I want you. And I never really gave a shit about if girls liked it, but I like doing everything to you."

I helped her off the table, and we put our pyjamas on. She cut up some pineapple and we ate it on the couch watching a movie. My new life was pretty fuckin' good. It was kind of like living in a dream. I got rid of my dad, I have a super hot girlfriend, and I'm getting scouted by one of the best teams in the league. It was a little scary, since my life had always been a borderline disaster, but I felt like if Chan was with me, things were going to be okay.

After morning sex, pancakes and a sexy shower, Chan dropped me off at the shop. I was working 12-5, which wasn't terrible. I had already done all the skates the day before, so I settled in with some homework and half watched an NFL game on TV. Algebra was such a bitch, why the hell do I even need to know this shit?

The following week after work, Chan, Mel, Carts and I all went over to Christina's new apartment. We washed everything from the walls to the kitchen cupboards, then started putting away some things the centre had donated. Mel and Chan had been by a second-hand store and were decorating the place for Christmas. Everything looked great, and I thanked my friends for coming by. We ordered pizza and sat around an old wooden kitchen table.

Carts and Mel left after dinner, and Chan and I were getting ready to go home.

"Matthew, there was something I wanted to ask you," Christina said.

"Sure," I replied.

"I'm going to go warm up the car," Chan said, excusing herself.

"Thanks for all your help today," my mother said. Chan held out her arms. I had only ever seen her hug one person other than me, which was Carts, so I was surprised to see her hug my mother. I hadn't even hugged my mother.

"Any time," she said. "If you need anything else, I'm free this week on Wednesday during the day until 4, so give me a call."

Chan went downstairs and my mother sat next to me. She pulled the chair close.

"Matthew, I was wondering, and I know this may seem too soon, but I just wanted you to know ... If you don't want to stay with your friends, or you feel like you need a break, you're always welcome to come stay here with me." I didn't know how to respond to that. I knew she was just trying to be nice, but a part of me felt a little bit like she was just another adult who was going to let me down. But, I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. It genuinely did seem like she was trying.

"Thank you," I said. "That means a lot. Especially with everything that's going on with dad right now."

"I know, I feel bad about that," she admitted.

"It's not your fault, he's an asshole, he has no idea how to deal with people."

"I should have been there for you," she said, looking sad.

"You're here now," I assured her, reaching out and squeezing her hand. And then a strange feeling came over me. "Would you like to spend Christmas with us?"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"You're more than welcome. Carts is coming, and maybe another guy from his team, maybe Mel will drop by. We're doing Christmas eve at Chan's house. It'll be fun."

"Okay, yes, I'll be there," she said.

I said goodbye and went downstairs to meet Chan. She was dropping me off back at Chris's house, since I had school in the morning.

"But," she said, as she pulled into Chris's driveway. "I'll come by your school tomorrow with lunch."

"Can you wear a trench coat with nothing underneath of it?"

"Get out of my car," she replied, laughing, and whacked me on the arm. I kissed her goodbye and slung my backpack over my shoulder.