Chapter 17

Chan was lying on my chest on her white leather couch, we were watching some movie. She leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"You want to go upstairs?" I asked with a hint of longing in my voice.

"Apparently you do," she responded, poking me and laughing. I liked that she felt comfortable making fun of the situation, and I reached out to take her hand. In bed, we lay so close our foreheads were almost touching.

"I know I'm not the one to initiate things, but I really do like having sex with you," she said.

"Good," I said, kissing her lips. I smiled. I wanted her to feel as comfortable around me as I felt around her. "Do you think we could try some things tonight?"

"Depends what you have in mind," she replied. Her tone was lighthearted, but there was just a bit of worry in there. "I'm not sure I can do everything you want me to do."

"Will you get on top of me?" I asked. She looked away.

"I don't like it," she said. "I don't like being looked at. I feel awkward."

"Hey, we don't have to. We could do some other things first and see?" She turned over and snuggled against me so we were spooning. I could feel her body relaxing in my arms. Her soft skin was getting warmer. I put my hand on her hip. I had always wanted to do it like this, but I felt like the sluts from school weren't worthy. But I wanted to, with Chan.

"Do you want it?" I whispered, pressing my cock against her. She arched her back and stuck her ass out, pressing it against my body even harder. "Is that a yes?" She still didn't say anything. "Say yes ..." I shoved the tip of my cock against her pussy, about to enter. She made a soft noise.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Good girl," I whispered in her ear, rubbing my stubble against her neck. I pressed into her and she gasped as I slowly slid inside. I grabbed hold of her hip and began to give it to her, nice and slow. I kissed the back of her neck and she fell back into me even more. I grabbed her tit, pulling her against me. She reached down to get herself off. I guided her leg over mine to give her more room.

"One day, I'm going to do that for you," I whispered, watching her intently. "If you'll let me." I kept an even pace until she said 'okay.'

"Stop?"

"No, I'm almost done," she gasped. "Go hard." I gave her a few good pumps and felt her pussy squeezing my cock as she came. I kissed her and held her for a moment while she caught her breath.

"Will you try?" I asked, rolling onto my back.

"I'm still nervous," she admitted.

"It's okay, we're just trying. If you don't like it, you stop and get down. I promise I won't be disappointed or anything."

It was hard for her, I could tell. I wanted her to feel sexy, I wished she could see herself the way I do. She seemed almost afraid to even try. I held her hands and she slowly bobbed back and forth. Then I saw something change on her face.

"Oh," she said. "It feels like something is happening." She continued riding me and without using her hands, came hard. She seemed embarrassed. "That has never happened before." She buried her face in my chest and her hot breath against my skin warmed me from the inside.

"It's okay, you don't have to be shy. I really, really liked it," I said.

"Will you go on top now?" she asked. "I like the view...."

I watched her tits bounce as I thrusted my cock hard into her. She lay beneath me, alternately watching my strokes and looking into my eyes. I was almost done, so I asked, "where do you want me to cum?"

Monty After DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara