Chapter 3

After lacrosse, Dad was working late again, so I invited one of the sluts over after school for a quick hookup. She wasn't good enough to fuck, but I let her suck my dick.

I took her down the basement to my spot where I brought broads to service me. She was going to town sucking my cock while I watched the Ottawa Senators game.

"Hey, Sam, could you suck my balls a little bit?" I said, shifting a little on the couch.

"Um, sure," she said with a giggle.

I closed my eyes. Chan probably gives way better head than this. She's probably an expert at it. She can probably do things that this girl will never know how to do. I pictured Chan's big, round tits bouncing as she sucked me off.

"Umf, sorry," I mumbled as my eyes jolted open.

"It's okay," Sam said swallowing. "That was fast. You must have enjoyed yourself today." She was pleased as fucking punch. It took every ounce of strength I had not to laugh.

"You have no idea," I said. "Anyways, I gotta start studying for that math test tomorrow. Are you alright to get home?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she said as I walked her to the door. "It's a little chilly, do you think I could borrow your Wolves jacket?"

"I need it to wear to tomorrow," I said. Fucking dumb sluts, like what, I let you suck my dick and now you think you get to wear my jacket. "See ya," I said and I closed the door behind her before she could respond. I headed to my room to study for the test.

It wasn't working. All I could think about was Chan. But I need to avoid her for a couple days and make her miss me. That's how you get them to start wanting you.

I did some algebra, I daydreamed about Chan. I thought about her some more while I was making dinner. Then I even made coffee. Or tried to. I'll have to start liking coffee. Then, I could invite her over for coffee. Or out for coffee. Lots of people drink coffee. And so, I will learn to like coffee.

Even though coffee is disgusting.

Friday was our big game against our rival school. It was going to be a tough battle. Dad said he'd try to make it over at least for a few minutes.

The sluts all sat right behind our bench, giggling, wearing unzipped hoodies and one of the vets, Smitty, elbowed me.

"Did you bang Sam the other day?" he asked while we were stretching.

"That skank? Shit no, got her to suck my dick while I watched the Sens game."

"Dece," he said. I nodded in agreement. "Now let's go kill these fuckin' guys."

After emerging with an 8-7 victory over the bastards from across town, I caught a ride home with one of the Grade 12 guys. I checked the TV listings and saw there was a Blackhawks and Kings game on that would be decent. I checked the cupboards and decided I needed some snacks while I watched the game later. I grabbed my coat and headed out the front door.

Chan was just leaving, too.

"Hey, Matty," she said, waving. Baggy sweat pants and puffy vest. She still looked good.

"Oh, hey, Chan, are you going to work?"

"Dressed like this?" she asked, laughing. "God, no. I'm going to get some snacks for tonight. I never get Friday nights off, and I'm so excited."

"Oh, well, I also happen to be heading out to get some snacks."

"Do you want a ride? You've never been in my car before, have you? You'll have to excuse the mess," she said, brushing things off the passenger seat and into the back. It was a bit of a shame, I must admit, to drive this beautiful car with its soft tan leather interior, and have Tim Horton's cups lying around all over the place and empty cans of Rockstar.