Chapter 13

** Please note: This chapter contains sexual content (Also, my character's actions are not cool, and I do not endorse behaving like this in real life.)

I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up, it was pitch black in the room. Chan was lying next to me, but she was under the covers, I was on top. She lay on her back, face turned toward me, still holding the washcloth in her hand. I looked at the clock. 2 a.m. I had been out for a while.

I moved so gingerly to get myself under the covers. Her legs were slightly opened, the knee closest to me was bent. Her pyjama pants would be so easy to move out of the way ... I promised myself that if she pushed me away or said no, I would stop. But I couldn't not try. I rolled to my side, facing her. I closed my eyes. Maybe I could say I was asleep and act embarrassed?

I inched my hand toward her, began sliding it inside her pants. My cock throbbed as I felt she wasn't wearing any underwear. She stirred a little but didn't move. The pad of my middle finger touched her. I had to bite my lip to keep from making a noise. My blood all rushed to my cock. I ever so slightly began to move my finger. I could feel the liquid forming in her. I gently used my fingers on each side to push a little more open to make room for the middle finger exploring her.

I almost lost it. She made this fucking noise, it was a tiny, breathy noise, but a noise like she was dreaming and liked it. I continued biting my lip.

She blinked her eyes open, sleepy. She didn't say anything, so I just kept going. I couldn't take the feeling in my cock anymore, and reached down with my left hand to just relieve myself a little. She pulled back the blanket. Her eyes focused on me. I felt nervous. I had never felt nervous for a girl to look at me before. With her watching me, I became distracted. I left myself alone and concentrated on her. Her body was becoming warm, and I pulled the pyjamas down to her ankles. She still didn't say anything or make any indication she wanted me to stop. I kept rubbing her clit until I heard the hottest sound ever as she gasped. Before I could figure out what was going on, I was kissing her again.

I was practically tearing her t-shirt off, I crushed her naked body to me and her kiss burned right through me. I don't know what happened. I was on top of her, my cock precariously close to her pussy, her tits flopping off to either side. Her long hair was splayed around her, the same way it did in my dreams.

"I think I'm dreaming," I whispered. She still hadn't said a word. Just smiled. Her hands were at her sides. She lifted one hand and I froze. I was terrified she'd touch me and I'd blow my load everywhere.

She brushed her hand across my balls and I thought I was going to die a very happy death. Next thing I knew, she had it clasped around my cock and was pulling me so close to her pussy I could feel the heat of it. I couldn't take it. I didn't mean for it to happen, but my body wasn't listening to me. I figured it couldn't hurt, just the tip. But as soon as I did, her back arched. She looked surprised.

"I'm sorry," I said, pulling away. Her thumbs were on my hip bones, pressing me away from her. But before I could pull away, she changed her mind and her palms were on my ass and she pulled me closer.

"It's okay," she whispered. Usually, the sluts from school complained I hurt them, and since most of them weren't worth fucking, I didn't bother with very many of them. But Chan seemed to brace herself for girth of me and I let her have it. Slowly I pressed inside, waiting for her to change her mind. I couldn't believe this was finally happening. I had never felt anything like it, I was in heaven. Her body was more than I had dreamed, the way she made me feel wasn't comparable to anything I had ever experienced.

I slowly thrust, worried how long I'd last.

She bent her knees back and I squeezed her fat thighs. She began to rub her pussy while I slid in and out of her. All I wanted in the entire world was to make her cum again, but I was almost done. And then she came. I could feel the warm, wet sensation and the contractions of her pussy against me.

"I'm ... " I said, I was going to pull out, but she crushed me to her and kissed me. I came. In her. I had never finished in a girl before, and it was the most amazing thing I had ever done. "Holy fuck," I exclaimed, filling her full.

If I wasn't sure I loved her before, I was now. I wanted to tell her so bad. I flopped down and buried my face in her neck. My cock twitched inside her pussy. She played with my hair.

"You're good," she whispered.

My cock throbbed. "Jesus fucking Christ, you can't say shit like that," I said. "I don't even know what to do right now."

I kissed her again, and for the first time, I didn't feel confused or guilty about it. That would have to do for telling her I love her for now.

I drifted back to sleep shortly after that. When I woke up, I was still naked. Chan was wearing her pyjamas and sleeping on top of the comforter with a blanket over her. It hurt. It was like a rejection. I looked at the clock. It was a few minutes after 6. It was still dark. I had to get home before my dad got back from work. I silently gathered my things. I put my clothes back on with haste, I'd just take them off again as soon as I ran back next door.

In Chan's office, I found some sticky notes. I wrote "You are beautiful. See you later." and pressed it against the bathroom mirror.

I was expecting to be in a better mood. I thought the euphoria of my night would last forever. I thought I'd be dancing through my day. When I got home, I checked my phone. I had 17 messages. Mostly asking where I was. Except one from Smitty asking me how 'it' went. I deleted the text and shuddered. No one can know about this. Not even Chris and Sean.

Wednesdays were my busy day. I had to work until nine and then we had late practice. By the time Sean's dad dropped me off at home, it was past 11. Chan's house was dark and her car was gone. I checked my phone for the billionth time that day. She hadn't spoken to me all day. I entered my house, knowing it would be empty and made myself a snack. How is it I went from having the most perfect night of my life back to this prison of these empty walls? It was like the whole thing was a dream.

I had managed to keep it from Chris and Sean, but the longer she went without talking to me, the worse I felt. I didn't want to message her and seem desperate, but around 1 a.m. when I was too tired to think anymore, and still hadn't seen her car, I texted her. "Goodnight, Chan."

I fell asleep with the phone resting on my chest. I jumped when the vibrating woke me up around 5.

"Goodnight." I leapt from my bed andran into the next room, where I could see Chan's house out the window. Her carstill wasn't there. I felt a lump in my throat. Where the hell was she?