"Open it" Andi said. The girl opened it and inside it was a lovely Daisy Chain.

"Wow!" Andi breathed, disturbing the hairstylist working on her hair.

"This is beautiful! Help me give her a big hug when you see her." Andi said and just then a young girl of about 15 or 16 came in.

"Hi, Aunt Andi!" the girl chirped, her american accent very fluent. Her tiny voice making her looks very appreciated. Her black, long hair sweeping down to her shoulders.

"Oh my God! Is this really you?" Andi gasped and stood up to hug the girl. I still sat admiring the daisy chain. I know almost everyone in Andi's family, but this beautiful girl here, isn't someone I'm familiar with.

"Yeah! How have you been Aunt?" The girl asked.

"I've been good, come here sit beside me" Andi told the girl.

"Damn, Aunt, my Instagram is so weak in this country" The girl chattered away with her aunt, while I and Aunt Ewa talked.

"Oh! My God! I'm so sorry! I almost didn't recognize you! You're her best friend!" The girl squealed, while looking at me with surprise.

"Yeah, I am!" I said and gave the girl a hug.

"I'm Ara and i know you're Monica, I'm a loyal fan of yours and Andrea's" the girl said. "You guys are super cool, i personally created a fan page for you guys, you should see it if you haven't." Ara continued.

"Of course i have" Andrea said. "You have so many followers there already" Andrea stated.

"Since you guys already pulled me out of the conversation, I'll go look for my son" Aunt Ewa said and left.

"You know,the fact that you're my Aunt, makes it so easy for me to have followers. I blog too." Ara kept chattering.

"Hey, Aunt Ewa, told me you do teen modeling too." Andi said.

"Yeah, i do, I have unique qualities. You know, my long hair, my gray eyes and my black skin, my long lashes, everything's just so unique" Ara explained and i laughed.

She was right though, her looks were unique, her daddy isn't a white, but his mum is, which explains her long hair and different color of eyes.

"Yeah, right. We can take a few shots together sometime" I told her.

"Yeah, you can model some of my goods, i just opened a new line of designs, for teens, i think i have the right timing" Andi said.

"That's good!" Ara said.

"Hurry up, your guests are arriving" Liz announced.

"Yeah, we'll be right there" I answered.

"Uhmm, is that Addie's girlfriend?" Ara Asked. I and Andi looked at each other, before diverting our attention back to her.

"Yeah" i answered. We waited for a few seconds for her reply.

"I like her" Ara finally said.

"Ohhhh" i said nodding.

"Really?" Andi said.

"Yeah, when i came in, she was the first person i met, she was with Adrian. With the Way Adrian hugged me when he saw me, she wasn't a bit jealous, i think she just really trusts her boo. And when it was her turn to greet me, she was pretty jovial too. She's nice too, she showed me to my room and we had a bit of chatting, but she never mentioned that she was Adrian's girl" Ara said and we laughed at her.

"What?" She asked, trying to hide her smile.

"Is that the reason you like her?" I asked and she shrugged. "Shouldn't I?"