Twenty (Part Two)

Last chapter!! I honestly feel so weird, I hope ya'll like it tbh.

Thank you so much for reading and Thankyou for putting up with my lame stories lol 😂 😂

I love you guys the most.

Please support me in "his first lady". I'm working very hard on that one.

Once again I love you guys ❤️❤️

--

…where there was tremendous grief, there was spectacular love.

Hassan x Anaaya.

He walked inside the room, with a confused head. He knew for sure that he would never get out of this messy complicated situation if he did not make up with Anaaya.

He spotted her sitting on the bed with her back turned towards him. He closed the door and sat on the same side of the bed, her back was still turned on so he could not see her face.

She had not even realised that he had been sitting beside her, not until he touched her shoulder.

"Hey.." He whispered. "Can we talk?" He continued but she just shook her head and stood up, deciding that it was better to walk away then have another stupid argument.

"Anaaya, suno."

But she did not listen and was almost about to open the door, when he jolted her arm and pushed her towards him.

"Listen to me, stop being so cold-" As he pushed her towards him, her face came into his view and that's when he realised that she had been crying.

Her nose was red, eyes leaking out the tears and lips swollen.

What ever strong arguments he had in his head faded away the moment he saw her so vulnerable.

He immediately put his hands on her waist, making her look at him.

"Hey, hey..look at me. Don't cry."

One of his hand reached towards the back of her head and she leaned forward.

She inhaled his cologne, as she tried to stop crying and actually have a decent conversation.

Whatever stubbornness she had within her, faded away the moment she looked into his eyes, all she saw was conflict and pain.

She inhaled a deep breath and stared at him.

"I can't adjust here again, Hassan. It took me a long time to even adjust in London, then I had to come back here, go through the pain of almost losing you."

She put a hand on his chest and continued speaking.

"Newyork brought us happiness, both of us. We had our kids there, we have work and friends there."