Three.

Kya huwa agar..

Zindagi zara bhool si gayi..

Socho to zara,

Jungulon main bhi raastey to hain

Humain bhi koi mil hi jayega..

What does it matter?

If this life

Forgot about us,

Please think-

There are (guiding) paths in every jungle,

We will also find such a way,

Anaaya

"I think that you should clear this one and then we can move on to the next

"I think that you should clear this one and then we can move on to the next." Stacey, the fashion department editor and her closest friend at work, tried to conversate with her.

She was way too distracted to say anything back. Even though she was dressed in her professional attire and had put in more effort in dressing up, just so nobody at home or work would notice that she had cried herself to sleep, it still didn't get unnoticed by Stacey.

"Anaaya?" She tried to call her out, slightly tapping the table, Anaaya finally looked at her.

"Hmm? What?" She mumbled.

"I'm asking you about the issue?"

What am I gonna do? What the hell am I going to do?

Anaaya found herself zoned out again, as Stacey, tapped the table one more time..Anaaya blinked twice and looked at her.

"Yeah? I'm sorry, what?"

Her friend got worried herself, brows furrowed in concern.

"Anaaya? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She tried to shrug it all off.

"Are you sure? Is everything okay at home?"

Anaaya sighed.

Things at home were okay, busy but okay. Anaaya didn't want to think about it, not at work.

But what else could she do if not think?

She still passed Stacey a small smile.

"Ofcourse, now why don't we just do this that we get this one published in your fashion department, and the next one can be put on pending."

She said confidently, pointing at the winter clothing collection and the article on it, while putting away the article on hats.

"Okay, I'll send it right away." She nodded.